pre-serum steve

Steve glared as the slutty maiden stuck her tounge down bucky's throat. He couldn't understand why he was feeling this way because Bucky was a woman magnet and this was normal for him. He felt pure hatred for the unknown woman kissing him. They were currently at a carnival, Steve was sitting on a bench trying to contain himself from storming over to them and strangling the bitch. He wouldn't hurt her, cause he was too much of a gentleman and also men couldn't hit girls. 'The law never said anything about hitting a bitch' Steve thought and chuckled, that cheered him up.
The maiden gave Bucky a quick peck on his cheek, waved, then pranced off into the crowd.

"Wow, she was..somethin" Bucky smirked.

"It was nothing" Steve replied through gritted teeth, Bucky looked taken aback by steve's behaviour.

"Steve, buddy what's wrong?" He asked with curious eyes.

"Why?"

"Well, because you just referred to that girl over there as 'it'"
Bucky furrowed his eyebrows and squinted.

"Oh did I?" Steve replied with a high amount of sarcasm put into the three words. Bucky sighed loudly and took a seat next to him. Steve shook his head and stared hard at the ground, frustrated as to why it bothered him to see Bucky with that girl.

"S-Steve did I do something wr-?"

"NO! No Buck you didn't do anything, it's me" Steve cut him off and placed his elbows on his lap,and his palms behind his head.

"Then what is it?"

"I-I don't know, I can't explain it to you here Buck" Steve said softly and Bucky nodded.
"Fine, we'll go back to the army base" Bucky said and got up,"come on"

Then walk back was silent, Bucky walked beside him and Steve stared at his feet as they walked, he hadn't even realised that they arrived.

When they got inside their room, Bucky stared at him with a patient expression, "well..where here so spill, what's wrong?"

where here so spill, what's wrong?"

"Um..I uh.." Steve gulped, "I think that,thatilikeyou" he said the last part in one breath.

Bucky stared at the smaller boy,both of them not moving.
"Shit" Steve muttered hoping Bucky didn't hear him.

Before Steve knew it Bucky was so close to him the they could only fit a hand between them. Bucky cupped steve's cheek with his hand and cautiously brushed his lips aginst Steve's. His other hand ran through steve's soft blond hair and he finally pulled Steve into him. Bucky sucked and bit steve's lips desperately. He had been waiting for so long to do that, he was just afraid that Steve didn't feel the same. He still had to take it slow on steve's lips, he was so fragile. He kissed him slowly using his tounge. He felt tingly when he made the small boy moan for him, those sounds were truly the most beautiful sounds he had ever heard.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" Bucky breathed. Steve didn't get the chance to respond because Bucky's lips were kissing his.

  Liked this chapter? Vote. comment