Proposal

Bucky had begged Steve to go to the rescue center for animals~~

"Steve looka the cute puppies!" Bucky smiled kneeling down to play with the pups between the bars. Steve stopped talking to the owner and looked over to Bucky. He shook his head and smiled at how happy he was. Bucky loved animals and so did Steve,not so much as him though. Bucky stopped playing with them and a small puppy caught his eye. He watched sadly as it struggled to get to him and it brought tears to his eyes. Not only that,but he noticed the puppy was missing a leg. Bucky sat down and put the pup on his lap,and watched as it snuggled into him.
Steve walked over to Bucky and placed a palm on his shoulder.

"Steve can we keep him?" Bucky asked with hope in his beautiful eyes.

"Buck,baby you know we don't have enough space for a puppy" Steve said truthfully and Bucky looked down sadly.

Steve smiled when he said this,"but, I will think about it" and bucky's face lit up. He placed the pup gently back in his cage and they thanked the owner then left.

~~~
Two weeks later before (Christmas time)~~~

Bucky was decorating the tree and the others were helping Steve in the kitchen. Vision whispered something to Steve and then he ran up to his room. Tony got out the camera and began filming secretly just as Steve said to. Bucky sighed as he sat down, looking at his masterpiece. The tree looked beautiful and it was snowing outside.

Steve took a chair and sat in front of Bucky like he was a parent about to give a child a lecture. But the difference was that he had a cheerful smile on his face. "Bucky, we have been through alot" Steve started,and buck had this confused look on his face. Tony chuckled.

"When you had to save me from getting beaten up by men much more bigger than me. You were always there for me when I was sick, told me I could do anything. Helped me through those rough times. Smiled at my weirdness" Steve giggled.
"You used to wear newspapers under your shoes" Bucky laughed.

"No matter how much I used to push you away back then, you never stopped trying to make me feel better. And you still do now. Bucky, I can really see a future with you. You said that you would always be with me,
Till the end of the line"

Bucky realised what was going on and the happy tears just fell from his eyes.

"Bucky Barnes" steve got down on one knee when the little pup ran to his side. Tony Had given him a silver prostatic arm just like Bucky's. On his little collar said,"will you marry me?"

"Will you marry me?" Steve asked pulling out a black box and opened it to reveal a silver band ring. Bucky couldn't talk and his lips where slightly parted. He nodded with a smile and Steve pulled Bucky into his chest kissing him like there was no tomorrow. The others cheered and tony held the camera steadilly.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" Steve smiled then sighed with relief. Bucky had said yes.