Blind-steve

Bucky got up and walked over to the counter to get his ice-cream, then walked over to the booth he was sitting in. He finished his icecream and just sat tracing the patterns on his table. When he looked around, he became fascinated by a blonde man who wore a white v neck, grey sweats and black sunglasses. A cane leant against his chair and his fingers danced on the pages of his book. He was blind.When the blonde's number was called, Bucky rushed over to the counter and got his ice cream for him.

"Here you go" Bucky handed him his icecream, with a soft and kind smile.

"Umm...thank you" he replied, Bucky nodded and began to walk away when the blonde spoke,"M-my name's Steve"

"I'm Bucky" he said sticking out his hand for Steve to shake. His hand cupped around Steve's and Bucky's breath hitches at the gentle touch. He made sure to use his human arm, he needed to explain that part sometime.

"Would you like to join me?" Steve asked and smiled when Bucky replied,"sure,I'd love to"

Bucky's curiousity got the best of him and he asked,"so how long have you been blind?"

Steve shook his head and smiled,"since I was born"

"Oh" Bucky muttered,"so you've never seen what you look like"

"Nope. People say I'm handsome,but I have to see that for myself you know?" Steve giggled and Bucky became mesmerized by his laugh.

"Well..um..you are handsome" Bucky said blushing,his hair was long enough to hide his pink cheeks.

"Thank you" Steve smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. Bucky found that rather adorable.

"So..how do you look?" Steve asked his head tilting to the side slightly. Bucky explained everything,even the metal arm.

"Can I see your eyes?" Bucky asked and he was about to change the subject when steve paused but he then nodded. He slowly removed the glasses,making a fist with his other hand nervously,"I bet they're horrible"

He had his head down and his hands shook a bit. Bucky leant forward and ran his thumb over his chin,lifting it so that he could see Steve eyes.

"Woh" Bucky said softly at Steve's gorgeous eyes. He removed him hands and just stared at them. They were a bluish greenish colour, a bit pale and they looked like they had little specks of silver in them. He found it beautiful in their own way.

"Can I?" He asked, meaning 'can I touch the metal arm'.
"Yeh" Bucky said and he laid it on the table. Steve slowly ran his fingers up the cold metal, he was being so gentle,"that's so cool" he smiled pulling his hand back.
They chatted for a while until they decided to go for a walk.

~~~
After that they spent a lot of time with each other. Bucky had asked Steve to be his boyfriend and Steve said yes with no hesitation. They were laying on the couch at steve's apartment,cuddled in each other's embrace. It was a cold night after all. Steve played with Bucky's long hair,focusing on how it felt. Steve suddenly sat up slowly,"Buck can i try something?"

"Ok. Go ahead" Bucky gestured for Steve to continue but of course he wouldn't see that.
Steve brought his hands up to Bucky's face and felt his features, running his thumb lightly over his lips.

Steve smiled. Bucky was very handsome, he had blue eyes(bucky obviously to him his eye colour)small but well shaped lips and a sharp jawline. His nose was adorable and his hairstyle looked good on him. Steve brought his lips to Bucky's and he made a soft sound. Bucky smiled against his lips,

"I love you, so very much"

" I love you too buck, now will you kiss me?" Steve chuckled and Bucky shook with laughter.
"Glady" he smiled into the kiss pulling Steve slowly in top of him, afraid of startling his love.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry for the spelling errors.
Hope you enjoyed this chappie.
Vote.
Comment.