the brunette (part 2)

It's been a week since Steve and Bucky met and they tried to get to know each other more. They agreed to being friends. But was that what they really wanted?

Third person pov.

Steve parked his bike against the fence and he smiled. Bucky was so excited to see him and he ran to hug his new friend. "Hey steve" bucky said as he released the smaller boy from his grip. "Hi" Steve smiled hiding his flushed face by looking down. He felt confused as to why he was feeling this way, he thought Bucky to be hot and he never really thought of any other guy the way he thought of Bucky. His friends at school would tease the other boys that were attracted to the same gender. They said it was a sin, but his parents didn't believe that. 'Am I gay?' He thought to himself, scared of being teased by the kids at school.

When he calmed himself down a bit he turned to Bucky who had an arm over his shoulders. His eyes always got him, every single time. The two found each other staring like that until they both looked away with goofy grins.

"So,what do you wanna do?" Bucky asked breaking the silence.

"Wanna play blind tag?" Steve asked and Bucky nodded, eyes crinkling at the sides.

"Just a sec" bucky said and ran inside. Steve smiled at the dog that swished his tail excitedly. Steve laughed and shook his head, kneeling down to play with the animal. By that time Bucky had come out with a grey cloth.

"You can go first" Steve said while Bucky was handing the blindfold to him.

"Ok" Bucky said and out on the blindfold.

Steve reminded bucky to follow the sound of his voice and bucky smiled when said, "1, 2, 3 and go!"
It was going to be harder to play because the fenced yard was a bit big. He listened to the sound of steve's footsteps giggling. He swung his hands out when he thought Steve was close. "Over here" bucky giggled when he heard giggled when he heard steve's voice sing.

Bucky managed to get a hold of his short before the boy could run off and smirked, "got ya!"
He laughed when steve said, "hey!" In a high pitched voice had had steve laughing himself. Bucky took off the blindfold and opened his eyes. When he released Steve he fell into the floor rolling in hysterics.

Steve laughed,"my turn!"

Bucky handed it over and Steve struggled to tie it. "Let me", Bucky offered his help and smiled when he saw the boy blush. He tied the blindfold and counted once he was far away from Steve, "1,2,3 and go!"

"Over here!" Bucky yelled and ran when Steve tried to snatch him. He listened hard and snapped once again missing. "Where are you?" Steve mumbled. On his third try he began getting a little frustrated.

"Ugh. Can I just catch you already" he thought aloud to himself.

"Come on you can do it steve" Bucky assured him. Bucky looked at the boy trying to find him desperately. His eyes trailed his features. His blonde hair blew as he ran and the cute dimples showed when he smiled. Bucky found himself inching closer to him. "Wait steve" he started,"c-can I try something?"

"Oh, okay" Steve answered confused.

Bucky gulped as he stood in front of Steve wondering where all this confidence came from at the moment. What if he never talks to me again? Bucky thought. One thing's for sure, Bucky liked Steve and couldn't help but feel that Steve felt the same way. So he gave it a shot...He whispered to Steve,"stay still" and he ran his fingertips slowly down steve's arm,cautiously. He leaned in and their noses brushes against each other's. Bucky could feel Steve tense under his touch and he began to pull away when Steve spoke, "no. Don't"

Bucky looked taken aback but continued what he was about to do. His lips was barely touching steve's and he was a bit nervous until Steve pushed his lips against Bucky's. Bucky kissed back feeling the sparks shoot through his body. Steve thought that buckys lips were soft, gentle. Steve felt bucky's tounge poking his lip which was a sign that Bucky wanted entrance. He willingly let him as their lips moved in sync. Bucky pulled away for air and breathed, "woh"

Steve only smiled and brought their lips back to each other.