Chapter 2 ||Shack|| [Edited]

Dipper's Pov

I helped Grunkle Stan restock the shelves with Mabel. I stared at (y/n). She seems familiar to someone, but I just can't figure out what. She was just standing near that tree, not moving a single inch. Gosh, that's creepy.

"What's up with you, bro-bro?" Mabel peeped, wearing a pair of heart-shaped glasses. That's my sister, alright. "You've been looking at (y/n) since you met her." She raked at (y/n), who didn't noticed us.

"It's just..there's something familiar about her, but I just can't  figure out what." I stared at her with discern eyes.

"Oh, you Dipping-sauce!" Hate that name. "You're just a little confused. Y'know, you should work on your trust issues. Don't judge people." She nudged me in the gut, making me the 'oof' sound. "Consenting and disputing are two different things!"

"I'm not judging people! Just look at her! What do you see?" I indicated to (y/n) who spotted us and creased an innocent grin, waving.

Mabel waved back, but I didn't. "All I see is a girl who's very polite and innocent, and a brother of mine who's been judging people by their looks." She teased, narrowing her eyes at me. "You're not good at doubting people, you know."

"Ugh, Mabel! I'm telling you! There's something begind that grin of hers!" I freaked as I hopped off the stool I was sitting on to reach the shelves, you know what I mean? I paced back and forth as I tried to sort things out. "It's just so weird! Eyes are in splits! Loves the color yellow! And has an incredibly weird hat!"

"Weird hat? Well, someone has never seen themselves in the mirror." Mabel rolled her eyes as she waved her feef back and forth, "you're the one with the weird hat, bro-bro."

"And you're the one with the weird sweater," I folded my arms as I countered back in a snap.

"Hey, how about we chat with her again? Maybe that would change your reputation." Mabel implied, grinning. "Plus, she can stay in the shack if she wants!" She grabbed me by collar and dragged me outside to (y/n)

"Mabel, are you kidding me?!" I whispered as she pushed me to (y/n).

I bumped into her, our hairs were tounching and I blushed. Why am I blushing?!

Your Pov

"H-Hello? Is there something wrong?" I didn't mind doing that. It was just an accident anyways, where's the harm in that?

'Ooh, there's some romance going on!' Will! Pine Tree got off me, and rubbed his nape, still all red. Why do these mortals keep on bothering me anyway?

"My judgemental brother here thinks you're evil!" Shooting Star said, gesturing to her brother.

I gulped. Well, that is true. I am evil, the fact that I'm a Cipher that is..

"And I'm here to prove that he's wrong!" Shooting Star sticked her tounge out to Pine Tree, "why don't you come with us to the shack, maybe we could hang out!"

Before I got the chance to answer, she dragged me inside so quickly.

(The boy from outside watched (y/n) being dragged in by the Pines twins, he haunched. "Whoops, I should've warned her about that. This is going to be bad," he glided down and flied to the shack's window to watch over (y/n). He was invisible.)

"This is Wendy and Soos!" Mabel introduced to a redhead and a hairless guy, who barely had hair.

Ice Bag? Question Mark? I've got a feeling that this is bad and ominous. Really. Be-friending with mortals and especially my dad's mortal enemies? That's bad enough than Will ignoring and angering dad everyday.