Chapter 9

Your POV

Dipper, mabel and her friends went to the northwest mansion, i just flied outside the shack, then tried to follow them without being spotted.

Dipper knows that i'm following him, they made their way to the northwest mansion, i teleported inside the mansion.

I was hiding behind some curtains, i closed my eyes then opened it, my hair was still blonde, my eyes turned yellow as in human kind of eyes not demon like my original or bill's, but my outfit turned into a yellow gown with black gloves.

I peeked to see if no one saw that, then i entered, i saw dipper and mabel and mabel's friends coming in, pacifica introduced dipper to her parents.

After that dipper started looking around, i approached near him, remember dipper, i'm keeping an eye on you..... i said to his mind as i passed him.

I looked around, mabel and her friends were giggling as they flipped the pages of the book.

I looked around to see dipper, he's with pacifica, good, at least he won't get any trouble, i'm seriously feeling uncomfortable right now.

"Hello milady, may i have this dance?" A guy said letting out a hand.

That's it! I'm leaving!

I showed him my glowing yellow demon eyes, he was terrified, i runned to the exit which was also the entrance of the party.

"This is seriously what i hate about balls and parties! Plus this northwest people are a fake! That's it! It's time to help dipper!" I said running as my gown turned into my usual dress.

I flied up, trying to find dipper, "where is that pine tree?" I asked looking around.

This is could've been easy if the mansion wasn't big!

I saw dipper in a room with pacificafm while fighting a ghost?!

Should i help him? Well he is doing fine...., nah i'll help him!

i flied there then got in by the windows, the ghost saw me, "a demon?!" He asked.

"Dipper! Heads up!" I said as i hitted blue fireballs at the ghost, dipper and pacifica moved away.

But apparently he absorbed the fire then got powerful, "wow, just like what my dad does....., astounding......" i said then flied near pacifica and dipper.

A axe appeared on the ghost's hand, The ghost swayed his axe at us but i blocked it with a blue force field.

"You?!, y-you're a demon?!" Pacifica asked behind me.

"Now is not the time for that! Dipper! Weakness?! Advice?! Or something?!" I asked still blocking.

"We tried that before! It says "pray for mercy!" Dipper said.

"Pray for mercy?!!!, seriously stan ford?!" I complained about the real author of the journal.

"Stanford? Wait. Are you mentioning grunkle stan?" Dipper asked as my eyes wided.

Well he does make a good sense, stanley changed his name to "stanford" which is the real name of his twin brother.

"Umm....., i-i-i mean---- other!" I got cutted off cause i don't know how much i can hold it much longer.

"Other stan ford!!!!" I almost yelled panicking in a shock cause the force field is seriously getting weak and i'm getting more weak than the force field.