Chapter 14

Your POV

We were deciding the plan, i read my old magic book, "(y/n)! Why do you keep on reading that book? You're becoming a dipper....." mabel said with a bored tone.

"Hey this book has a lot of magic then can do a great use....." i replied.

"Why learn magic if you can just do it!" Mabel said with an irritated tone.

"Mabel! (y/n)! This is not the time for that! We need a plan!" Dipper said.

Wendy told us the plan then mabel and dipper distracted the monster, the monster copied their looks then began a twin monster with dipper on the top and mabel on the bottom.

The monster had six spider legs, dipper and mabel leaded the monster to us, soos opened the switch to release the water, the water swooshed the monster and wendy and dipper away.

While i told soos and mabel to stay behind me, a huge wave of water began approaching us, the water was above us but i controlled it then let it go over us than washing us.

"Woah, you can do that?" Mabel asked.

"Told ya that book can have some uses....." i said then the water disappeared.

"Where's dipper and wendy?" Mabel asked running around to find her friends.

"The question is....., where's the monster? It might shape-shift to someone....." i spoke.

Then we saw two wendys fighting, "oh my god! Two wendys?! We gotta do something!" Mabel said freaking out.

"How?!" Soos asked.

"We can stab both of them!" Mabel suggested which made me and soos freaked out.

"No! Dude, we can't just kill wendy! We have to find a another way!" Soos said.

"Dipper will figure it out! I have an idea!" I said then teleported us back at the bunker.

Dipper stabbed the fake wendy on the stomach, the fake began freaking out then turned to the shifter, dipper and wendy pushed it inside a door.

Then soos helped by pushing a button to freak the monster to death, i teleported soos and mabel along with me there.

The monster was frozen, "phew! That was so hard!" Dipper said sighing in relief.

We were about to leave but we heard a laugh, "this is not the end boy! But i'll be expecting your death to look like this!" The monster said then we turned to him.

He shape-shifted to dipper then screamed in horror as he froze, soos chuckled "woah, good luck sleeping at night if you'll have a nightmare like that....." soos said.

"Actually..... that would be my job....." i said crossing my arms smirking teasingly at dipper.

"Please don't" dipper replied not looking at me but looking at his frozen posture in a straight face.

"Relax..... i would never do that......" i said smirking teasingly.

I heard dipper sighed in relief, "but..... bill can......" i added as i heard dipper groan in frustration.

"Anyways let's get out of here! (y/n)! Do your thing!" Mabel spoke.

I smirked happily, "i thought you've never asked...." i said then snapped my fingers as we were teleported outside.

Wendy and dipper spoke in a conversation while i was about fly but someone grabbed my hand, i turned to see mabel smiling at me.

"Hey (y/n)! I would like you to do me a favor....." mabel said smirking.

"What kind of favor?" I asked smirking as i cocked an eyebrow.

Dipper's POV

After my conversation with wendy, she told me that we'll go on a movie but in my place this time, then mabel appeared.

"So...... how did it go?" Mabel asked smiling teasingly.

(y/n) appeared out of nowhere by teleporting beside me, "yeah how did it go?!" She asked excitingly then teleported behind me saying

"How did it go?! How did it go?!" She asked then teleported beside me again.

I screamed in suprised, "wait. You heard our conversation? And how long have you been here?" I asked nervously.

"Not long..... we got help from (y/n)'s stealth mode....." mabel replied smiling happily.

"I'm not here!" Soos said appearing behind the bushes.

I face palmed as i sighed in despair, "aww...., cheer up bro-bro! There's no need to be embaressed! If you get embarressed then i'll get embarressed!" Mabel said with a hyper tone.

Soos appeared beside mabel, "hey guys! I had pretty much fun down there!" Soos spoke.

"We should probably head to the mystery shack...." (y/n) spoke smiling.

"(y/n)! Teleport us there!" Mabel said with enthusiam.

(y/n) giggled, "nope, you should use your own feet more than teleporting....., trust me....., walking is an exercise of fun....." (y/n) said walking away.

Mabel pouted then walked with me and soos.

Another chapter done. And duck-tective will soon be gone....

So that's the end of it, but don't worry another mystery will be back shortly....

AN: hello readers!

Well uhh....

So yeah

No need to report something....

See ya

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊 Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯

This is abigail signing out