Chapter 33

(Don't forget to vote. So i can know if whether your reading or liking this story. I really appreciate your votes. Anyways here's the chapter hope you like it ^_^ )

(y/n) was on the woods walking with will. (y/n) groaned in boredom. "Why are we in the woods of we can hang out with Dipper and Mabel back at the shack?"

"Because i gotta find my pocket watch.... i swore it might had dropped somewhere....." will taps his chin as (y/n) rolls her eyes. A blow of wind passed by. (y/n) groans a bit in frustration. "What is it now?!"

Ville appeared wearing the same outfit like will but sky blue . He smirked. "Hi. Did i offend you?"

(y/n)'s eyes wided. "Uncle ville?!?!" (y/n) panics as she runs around panicking. Ville quirks an eyebrow because of the panicking of his niece. He didn't quite expect him Will bits the inside of his gums. "And she says i'm the reverse version of bill...." will rolls his eyes. "Sorry. What just happened?" Ville asks disoriented as his eyes turned behind him to see (y/n) still running around. She passed will but will gripped on her collar's back. "Stop running...." will puts (y/n) down. "What do you want ville? You've already caused enough trouble a while ago." Will folds his arms. "Did i? Oh.... why? Did i hurt your friends?" he answers smirking.

"What do you want from us? If it's about the rift then forget about it! I'm not doing it!" (y/n) says in an angered tone. "Whoa. I see how bill gets angry by your stubborness.... you've been one bad daughter for too long.... how's about i return the favor?" Ville grins widely as he clenched his fist as (y/n) was raised forcefully and she couldn't move.

"Don't hurt her.... name anything you want! I'll give it to you! Just don't harm my sister!" will says. Ville smirks as he flicks his finger as (y/n) fell down. She panted. "Oh i don't mean any harm..... just wanted to see you." Ville disappeared in a flash of purple flames.

"What did he want from us?" (y/n) sats up beside will. "I don't know. But i'm just thinking..... he did something.... but what?" Will taps his chin. (y/n) shrugs.

They spent half an hour searching for the watch. Will spotted something bright. He sighed in relief. "There it is...." he approaches it then picks it up. He puts it inside his pocket. "Great. We got it! Now let's go!" They headed to the mystery shack.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bill was in front of the mystery shack. He spots dipper and smirked. He passed through dipper's body as dipper's soul was forcefully pushed out. He realizes that he was possesing mabel. "What?!" He freaks out. Mabel chuckles. "Did you really think that i was dipper? I just dressed up as him cause i'm a creep...."

Ville appears in dipper's body. "Great! Your dumb plan didn't worked! I had the wrong kid!"

"The plan was for me to be in pine tree's body! Ugh! You twins are just driving me crazy! Great now. I have long hair! Gross! I'm a girl! I feel so weird." Bill complains as he removes the fake pine tree cap. Brown long straight glossy hair appears."Hey what's wrong in being a girl?!" mabel glares. Dipper appears. "Mabel! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Dipper approaches mabel. "Yeesh kid. She's alright. Now i'm mabill.... ugh. And you ville. Must be.... vipper?" Bill gestures his twin.

"Vipper? Well alright. That's no acceptable.... man. I feel like a wimp." Ville says. (y/n) and will appears. "Hey dipper. Have you seen my~" (y/n) spots vipper and mabill. "What the?!" She freaks out. Ville chuckles. "You should've seen your horrified face!" Ville points. Bill got irritated then slapped his brother's cheek with the pine tree cap. "You idiot! What are you laughing about?! You're on the wrong body! Does anyone have a dress shirt and dress pants?" Bill asks in an vehemently tone. "Better watch the tone kid!" Ville seizes as if he was the older brother.