My Bloody Vampire Romance 7

Chapter 7

“So… you’re just going to let them kill me!” I yelled at him.

“No! Of course not!” He said. I looked at him with a livid expression.

“But how can you stop them from killing me, you yourself said that when Setriana passed the law she said whosoever that person may be is to be put to death!” I screamed at him.

“I already told my mother and she is coming to visit about two days from now to see you and determine for herself if you are dangerous or not,” he said.

“But what if she decides that I am dangerous,” I said.

“Then you will be put to death but I know that won’t happen and if she decides that you are not dangerous then she will go to the Vampire Council and appeal to them not to kill you,” He said. My brain was in turmoil, they were thoughts like, what if she doesn’t think I’m safe? What if the Vampire Council won’t listen to her? What if I die? Damon clearly seeing the distress written on my face said,

“I will never let them kill you now let’s get you to your room so you can freshen up,” he said and then he lead me to my room. When I entered I saw Sonja sitting on the chair in the corner.

“Hello, Sky, how was your training,” she asked, entering my closet then coming out with a pair of black jeans with a blue flouncy top.

“It was fine,” I said.

“Well, let me run you a bath,” she said. When she came out of the bathroom she said a quick goodbye and left the room.

I went into the bathroom and sank into the warm water in the tub. When I was finished bathing and dressing, I heard a knock on the door and Damon was there looking like a god in a tight white shirt with black jeans.

“I thought that you might need help getting to the dining room,” He said. I blushed and muttered a quick thank you. We walked silently side by side to the dining room and when we arrived the sight that met us was very comical. Abigail was on Drew’s back trying to pull a chicken leg out of his mouth all the while shouting: THE CHICKEN IS MINE! I DON’T KNOW WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS SELF TO TAKE IT. YOU JUST LOOKING UGLIER WITH YOUR CONSTIPATED DUCK FACE!!!!!!

Rehana and Chad were at the dining table laughing them selves away. Damon cleared his throat and everyone looked up.

“You do know that you are eventually going to end up scaring Schuyler away with your weirdness…right,” Damon said. And Abigail dislodged herself from Drew’s back the chicken leg all forgotten the slowly walked up to Damon.

“Excuse you, don’t get personal Damon before I got to tell you bout’ you mother so and so and really scare this girl off, Good!” Abigail said and everybody burst out in more laughter.

“Ha Ha Damon’s Abigail’s Bitch!!!” Drew said and everybody burst out in more laughter.

“Alright, alright let’s eat please,” I said because Damon was blushing profusely. Then we all sat down to enjoy a happy meal.

Sryy for taking so long to upload and this chapter is dedicated to my Great Friend Rehana and if it wasn’t for her annoying me to upload I probably would have taken longer.Picture on the side is Rehana. Please

COMMENT

Vote

Fan