My Bloody Vampire Romance 13

******************************

Chapter 13

Damon led us down into the dungeon to a chamber that had dried blood on the ground and walls. In the middle of the room the Nightmare sat on a steel chair and was held in place their by what seemed as a threads of energy.

“What’s that holding him?” I asked Damon.

“Abigail is using her powers,” He replied simply. Then he turned to face the Nightmare.

“So are you going to give up the information voluntarily or will we have to force it out of you?” Damon asked. The creature opened its mouth and replied with a guttural and animalistic voice.

“I serve Setriana and I will never betray the person whom I serve,” it said.

“We’ll see about that and by the way this will hurt a lot,” Rehana said stepping In front of it. And so the torture began. Rehana would inflict pain on it mentally for about five minutes then she would stop to let Damon question it. She would double the pain every time the Nightmare didn’t answer. After about half an hour of this he finally answered.

“All right, all right. Setriana’s armies are already marching forth and multiplying in size, she should be here in about two days!” it finally shouted. Rehana smiled triumphantly and stepped away from the creature.

“Which direction is she coming from?” Abigail asked.

“The north,” It said.

“You see, it’s good that you listened,” Damon said.

“Let go of me now,” The Nightmare said.

“So you can go running back to Setriana and tell her what you told us so she can change all of her plans, I think not,” I said.

“We should kill it,” Chad said.

“No, we are not monsters, throw it in the dungeons and keep it there,” I said. Damon called for the guards and they took the Nightmare to a cell.

“So what do we do now?” I asked for the second time today.

“Well, Rehana you could go tell mother, the rest of you could go take a rest and Schuyler and I will go get some extra training,” Damon said and they all left. I followed Damon out the Castle. We started walking through the garden and down a little path holding hands.

“So where are we going to train?” I asked.

“We’re not actually going to train, I just wanted to get you to myself for a little while and plus you are already more skilled than all of us,” He said. I blushed and then something occurred to me.

“Damon how come if you can read minds why didn’t you just read the Nightmare’s mind to get the information we needed,” I asked him.

“Because the same way I can’t read animals’ minds I can’t read a Nightmare’s mind,” He said and I looked at him confused.

“Well you see though they can speak English their thoughts are far from English, Nightmare’s are more animal than they are human so their thoughts are more animal and animals have like their own little language which I cant decipher,” he explained and I finally got it.

“And another thing, you said you had another power… why don’t you ever use it,” I asked and he sighed.

“Because while the power to burn people into ash where they stand is cool, the repercussions of using that power is far from cool, let me see how well I can explain this,” He said then continued,

“My soul like my body is immortal, therefore my soul is stronger that a human’s, when I use that power it’s like it gets it’s energy from my soul, it slowly sucks the essence out of it and if I continuously use that power then it sucks out all of my essence and leaves my body as an empty shell,” He said.

“I guess it’s true what they say, ‘Great power comes with great responsibility’ but it is a cool power,” I said. He laughed then pulled me along till we were running side by side. 

I enjoyed the wind whipping through my hair. We stopped by a small lake and took of our shoes then dipped our feet into the water.

 Damon’s arms went around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. We sat just like that watching the sunset and just for a while we forgot all of our problems, we forgot Setriana, we forgot the impending doom all we remembered was just us.

“It’s beautiful,” I said, referring to the sunset.

“I know this may sound corny but… not as beautiful as you,” He said.

“You’re right that does sound corny,” I said laughing. When the sun completely set and the moon began to rise, Damon turned his head toward me and kissed me. Before I knew it we were having a full blown makeout session on the forest floor, too bad we didn’t hear the approaching footsteps.

“Ah!!! My eyes, Oh God! My eyes there burned,” Abigail’s voice rang out from a few feet behind us. Damon and I quickly jumped apart. I sighed and Damon got up and offered me a hand to help me up.

We turned to face Abigail smiling sheepishly; we probably looked like two kids who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

“Well it looks like you found them,” Drew said laughing and the rest of the gang ran up.

“Shut up you over grown mutt, you weren’t the one who came to find Beauty and the Beast doing the dirty on the forest floor,” she said.

“Shut up Abigail, we weren’t doing the dirty,” I said.

“Yeah but if I hadn’t interrupted you probably would have,” Abigail said.

“Ohhh, somebody is cranking cause’ she’s got no boyfriend,” Damon said.

“Shut up, Prince Charmless!”Abigail said.

“I assure you I have charm, would you like to see?” Damon said putting on his most winning smile.

“Alright to save my innocent eyes, Liam and I are going to go,” Rehana said grabbing Liam’s hand and running.

“Alright guys, lets get back,” Chad said.

******************************************************

Later that night after dinner when I was getting into bed besides Damon, He stopped me and told me to sit on the edge of the bed. When I did he got down onto one knee in front of me, Oh God! Oh God!

“My Light, My life, My love before you I went through this existence like a ghost someone who was existing but never really living but then you came into my life and showed me how to live. I have laughed more with you than I have ever done in my life, so now I would like to do this properly, Schuyler Silverstone, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, my princess and in the future my queen?” Damon asked taking a ring out of his pants pocket.

“Yes! Yes! A million times yes!” I said and he slipped the ring onto my finger then he kissed me deeply.

"I love you,"

"As i love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it and this chapter is dedicated to my best friend Rehana there is your chapter are you happy now????? Please

Comment

Vote

Fan