My Bloody Vampire Romance 11

Chapter 11

We were all standing outside in a circle.

“So how do we get started?” I asked.

“Well…why don’t you and Damon fight and when you start to feel yourself getting tired, try pulling the energy from the living objects around you…that excludes us by the way,” Rehana said.

“Ok,” I said. The circle broke up and they all sat down on the ground while Damon and I got into defensive stances. Since I knew Damon wouldn’t want to begin, I did.

I lunged at him and turned quickly, landing a swift roundabout kick to his right side. He staggered away holding his ribs then straightened up and grinned.

“Game on” He said.

He lunged at me going for a kick to the head. I quickly ducked and spun my foot around to land on his knee making him fall. I then leaped up bout to land a blow to his back but at the last minute he turned over, grabbed my foot and threw me into a nearby tree. He charged after me and I jumped, grabbing onto a branch then flipping over so I was on it.

“Come down and fight little spider monkey,” He said taunting me. Did he just call me a monkey!?

“Oh Hell no!” I jumped down landing on his shoulders then flipped both of us on the ground. I jumped up and away from him. He jumped up and lunged at me again, bringing his foot around, I grabbed it before it hit my side, threw him up then landed a solid kick to his stomach. He fell flat on his face. I started to laugh then he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down too. And so the fight went, both of us gaining the advantage over the other then losing it.

I started to feel tired so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds around me. I heard the birds chirping, the wind blowing through the winds, the rustling of the grass and insects in the air and the ground. Then it was like a light bulb was turned on. I could feel it….nature. It was like I was part of it; I could feel the energy in the air, in the ground and all around me. In my mind I could see six bright sparks of light which I realized were my friends, I smiled and slowly opened my eyes.

It was amazing. It wasn’t like looking at things normally; instead of seeing people I could see their outline but all inside them were just bright sparks all with their unique colour. Rehana’s was lilac, Abigail’s was green, Talia’s was white, Chad’s was brown, Drew’s was silver, Damon’s was midnight black and when I looked down at my hand it was purple.

All around me was just energy. I concentrated and drew from the energy around me until I felt rejuvenated. Then I started to fight again but something was different this time, I was even faster than last time. Don’t get me wrong, we vampires are very fast we are only a blur but I was so fast I was sure I was invisible. I grabbed Damon and kicked him side ways but before he hit the tree, I was behind him, I plucked him out of the air, threw him up landing a kick to his back, slamming him down. Quickly sitting on him. I closed my eyes and let the power drift away and when I opened my eyes again, I could see everything normally. Everyone was staring at me shocked and when I looked a Damon he was looking at me with disbelief.

“Holy Shit! You just went all Vampire James Bond,” Abigail said.

“You had this purple energy surrounding you,” Rehana said.

“Yeah and your eyes…They were bitch black,” Talia said.

“You were invisible!” Chad said. Just the Drew burst out laughing.

“Dude! You just got your ass handed to you on a platter by a girl and not just any girl but your girlfriend!” Drew said, and then continued, “Tell me how it feels to be manhandled like a little bitch by your girlfriend!” He said bursting into fresh peals of laughter.