My Bloody Vampire Romance 15

Chapter 15

The guard led us to the garden right outside the forbidden forest and what I saw their made me want to gag. Hung upside down on a cross was a little girl. Her eyes were gouged out of her sockets and there was blood running down her cheeks. She was completely naked and just like Talia, she had words carved into her skin.

“Get her down!”  Arianne shouted. The guards hurried to carry out her order. The maids brought out sheets to cover her body.

“She has gone too far this time,” Abigail said.

“Look there’s a note,” Drew said. On the cross previously hidden by the young girl’s body was a note. I opened it and read it out loud for everybody.

Hello my dears,

                                I really do think I out did myself with this one, don’t you? The cross is a bit ironic but I thought what the hell. I have a proposition for you Schuyler. This fight is between me and you so how about we end it with only us. Meet me in the field behind the old castle ruins a week from now, there we will end this. No one needs to get hurt just you and me.

                                                                                                  Setriana

I looked up to Damon and he must of sawn the plan in my eyes because he was immediately frowning. “No” was the only thing he said.

“It’s not your decision to make” I replied. Abigail sucked her teeth.

“ Do you really think we would let you go out there to face that deranged bitch on your own?” She said.

“Why don’t we discuss this in the study,” Arianna said as the servants began to take notice of our little exchange. We all walked the path back up from the gardens and up to the Study.

“There is nothing to discuss,” Damon furiously said.

“Actually there is, as much as I hate to say this it’s actually Schuyler’s and Schuyler’s choice alone,” Rehana said calmly staring at me. I breathed in through my mouth and out through my nose.

“Just listen to what I have in mind, ok?” I said. “ I don’t trust Setriana not to bring reinforcements so we will bring reinforcements of our own. I will meet Setriana in the field alone and positioned among the ruins will be our soldiers-”  “Why positioned among the ruins?” Chad cut me off asking. “ Because the Nightmares are most likely to be positioned in the forest.” I answered, then continued, “ You will attack on my signal and my signal only,” I said. I sat back in my chair when I was finished telling my plan.

“I will speak to the lieutenants and sort out a strategy but that isn’t bad, we will work on it a bit but for now I think you children have had enough, why don’t you go relax for a while?” Arianne said.

We nodded and got up to leave. I was the last person to exist the room when I felt someone roughly grab my shoulders and pull me down the corridor until we got to an empty room shoving me in.

“What do you think you’re doing, are you trying to get yourself killed!” Damon demanded. I looked up into his eyes.

“ No I’m not quite the contrary, I am trying to get to my room,” I said as a joke but Damon just glared at me.

“Do you even know the risks you’re taking, you’re not even a year old yet and you think you can handle the world!” He said seething. I sighed.

“ I realize and I’m not going on this alone, you will be there just not next to me,” I said touching the side of his face. He placed his hand over mine and took a deep breath pulling me into a tight embrace.

“I just don’t want to lose you,” he said.

“ I know and you don’t have to worry about losing me, I’ll be fine,” I said.

                                   **********************************************

Later when we were eating dinner Arianne broached a very important subject.

“We still haven’t figured out who the spy is among our ranks.”

“There is absolutely no way to find out,” I said.

“We will continue this discussion tomorrow, right now you should all go get some rest,” Arianne said. Damon and I said our goodnights and retired to his room. Later that night when I crawled into bed beside him, a sudden thought struck me.

“Damon, where is Liam from exactly?” I asked.

“Hmm…… somewhere from England, why?’ He inquired.

“Really, no reason,” I said while my mind was going in a whole other direction. Liam always disappeared right after we found information and no one seemed to know where he went. I fell asleep later that night with many thoughts running through my head.

I truly am sorry for the long wait but its just that I had so much school work. Well as you hav noticed I changed the title of the book to My Bloody Vampire Romance and I promise that I will now be updating regularly so please don’t hesitate to

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN