Her Voice

Draco Malfoy's POV

 I'd be lying if I said that Syrena hadn't woken me up in a way. Oh dear, I'm starting to sound like some love sick teenager. 

 There's just something about her. It's not, human. I don't know what it is, but it's bothering me way more than it actually should. 

 "Malfoy, the Great Hall is this way," Goyle grumbled. 

 "I know where the Great Hall is, Goyle. I'm not some filthy dumb animal." I growled back. He stared at me with a stupid expression splattered over his face. Something from inside me took over, and turned me around opposite from the Great Hall, where a delicious feast was surely awaiting me. But no, that's not where I need to be this moment. 

 And then I appear at the library, with thousands of books in front of me, and I've not clue on where to start. 

 We can all agree that she's not human. Honestly, I may be the first person to even reach this conclusion. But her voice, and face really, it's not possible. She might have been quarter Veela or something, but I don't recall Veela's having voices like silk. She could have told me to go to sleep and I would have been out like a light. 

 But something about her just made my stomach feel weird. Really weird. It wasn't her voice or her looks or her green eyes, it's just... her. 

 After an hour of digging through books and finding nothing, I was starting to give up hope. This whole thing is ridiculous. Might as well just go up to her and ask her. But for knowing her for an entire train ride, I'm pretty sure she'd reply with something clever that had required a lot of thought in such a short period of time. 

 I looked up in fustration, and noticed a book glowing. Actually glowing. It shouldn;t surprise me that much, but when I propped the book on my table, it opened to a page that was glowing like the outside.

 Sirens [Sigh-rehn] are believed by some wizards to be a witch's experiment gone wrong. {Tale of Alice the Odd} But there are signs that they may have been here before us. Though in these days, sirens are believed to be a myth- they're just mermaids from long ago mistaken to have a muggle's top, if you may. Though there are those that do believe in them. Many have reported seeing them. They are described as normal human beings at first glance, but to the wizard or witch they may appear different in beauty. A trait they all support is seaweed (pistachio colored) eyes. Sirens have strong urges to be swimming, they'd actually prefer to give up their lives to the sea, but usually there's something holding them back. Wizard Poly Nott has stated that, "They can transform. They can be any human looking creature- wizards, witches, Veelas, muggles, and all of that lot. But if they so desire, they can transform their legs into fish tails. But the fun doesn't stop there- they have rare voices. In muggle stories, they sing to sailors so that they'll fall to their death. Sirens voices can charm anyone, and persuade you to do almost anything for them. But a flaw of them, which is not known to many, is that in the water instincts from their ancestor's may kick in. They might have an urge to kill you [Don't look at me like that, Grace. This is important for your book] and if they have an appetite, eat you."

 And that's where I stopped reading. 

 If I'm right, Syrena will be where I think she is. It's a little after the feast, so everyone wouldn't be crowding outside. It's actually a perfect night to go for a swim. 

 Hopefully I'm wrong about all this, and if I somehow do end up being right about everything, let's just hope that she doesn't want to rip my throat out. 

---

 I know I'm re-writing this but I just can't write Draco chapters they will forever be a load of crap. Draco is just not my character I can do James Potter, Harry Potter, ANY Potter- you know what I can write a chapter in any person's point of view except Draco's. Screw you Draco screw you

 Hope you liked it which you probably didn't because I wrote this at 3 in the morning. Have a nice day! 

---Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling, except Syrena who was based off of Syrena in PotC: Stranger Tides, but her thoughts and actions belong to me I guess seeing as I made them up---