Prove Me Wrong

Syrena's POV

 I see sneaking out of the castle at night while breaking a handful of rules this way- I would die if I didn't, so it's not really bad in a way. It's more like fighting for survival on your own, with no help from anybody. Besides, why would I want help? 

 In the water every small thought pestering you goes into hiding in that one place in your mind where you never search for. You just start to focus on how smoothly your tail glides through the water, and how breathing comes so easy underwater. Easier than usual.

 I had been resting underneath the surface counting each and every fish that swam past, when a shadow crept up on me and blocked the light the moon had been providing me. My tail pushed me up to what was causing the shadow, but there was an unsure feeling roaming in my stomach. 

 It was a wooden boat. The really small ones that were used for special Hogwarts activities that had been painted silver by the Prefects last year. I had been spying on them from the water as they laughed and worked together in the sunlight. 

 Inside the wooden boat, was a person. Their face features were outlined perfectly with the lighting the moon gave, and their eyes were just like a piece of paper that had the words 'I'M DRACO MALFOY' scribbled on.  

 "Draco," I said painfully with tears forming. 

 "I was right." He whispered. His hands were slowly reaching out for me, as if he wanted to hold me or pull me into the boat.

 "You're the first person not to be fooled by whatever you want to call this." I mutter, trying to smile at the same time. But it's hard to when your throat feels like it has been set to flames, and thousands of knives are digging into your skin. 

 "If it makes you feel better, I kind of like what this is." Draco admitted.

 And then my mind goes fuzzy, and it's harder to stay sane. Not because of his words. No, it's the curse of the sirens. 

 "Draco, I need you to go. Right now. Quickly." I replied. None of us moved. 

 "Leave!" I yelled, as I threw myself into the water. I got to the bottom of the water, getting wrapped in the magical sea weed, and then there's nothing.

---

 I'll probably have to come back and re-write this chapter for more dramatic effects, but I really don't want to re-write what I just re-wrote. Hopefully I'll do better on my next chapter. Usually when I put on my Avenger headphones and drink some milk, I get into the cozy writing mood. But it's not coming, so better luck next time!

 Hope you enjoyed!

---Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling except Syrena, who was based off of her namesake from PotC: On Stranger Tides, and her actions and thoughts and the plot of this belongs to me since I thought it up---