Namjoon's Story

My name is Kim Namjoon and Im the principal of my school.

I have a beautiful 17 year old daughter who studies in my school. Her name is Taeli.

I am a bisexual.
I am not married.
Im just back to single.
Especially I did not adopt Taeli.

I had a girlfriend once, and we were happy. When I found out she's pregnant with my child, I was even happier. When she gave birth to Taeli it was a miracle. I did not married her yet.

But when Taeli was 1 years old, my girlfriend had cancer and I was so dissapointed.

~Flashback~

Its been 3 months and my girlfriend was on her death bed. I brought Taeli with me. I was crying that she is like this. She was still alive, but she was going to die.

"Namjoon before I die, I need to tell you something..." she held my cheek with her hand I then hold her hand as a sign to go.

"Find someone who you could love and trust. Even tho its a boy who could take care of our daughter, its fine. Find someone that can take care of our daughter and take care of you and love that person like how you loved me." She cried while she smiled.

"I love you." I said as a smiled and cried.

"I-I l-love you bo-both..." she said before I gave her our last kiss and before she shut her eyes dead.

~End of Flashback~

I still love her but once I met a boy named Jin, everything changed.