One

(Namjoon's POV)

"Dad?" My daughter called me from the stairs.

I looked at her and saw her coming towards the table I was sitting on.

"Yes Taeli?" I asked as she sits down.

"Dad, since its summer and almost school time. Can I go and study where you work?" She said making me shocked.

"Really? But I thought you want to be in your old school 'till college, why do you want to? Plus, your going to miss your friends." I said taking a sip from my coffee.

"Well yeah, but I'll still visit them. But dad, you said that you'll do anything for me. Just please, and I want to be with you. Pretty please...." she pouted and begged.

"Well alright, and maybe you can visit me while lunch break and dismissal. Is that ok with you?" I asked.

"Yes dad, thank you so much dad. I really love you like how I love mom." She said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Anything for my Taeli, and I also love you like how I love your mom." I then kissed her cheek and hugged her back.

"So let's watch a movie later outside. How does that sound?" I told her and she nodded.

"Ok, prepare your clothes so later when we're going already dress up, k?" I said.

"Yes dad." She said as I gave her a peck on her cheek.

I then saw a photo in the picture frame of me, my girlfriend and Taeli when she's 7 months.

'I missed you already, dont worry I'll find someone who'll take care of our daughter.' I thought while holding the picture.

"You missed her, don't you?" My daughter came out of nowhere which made me scared.

"Gosh Taeli, you scared me and yes, I missed her." I smiled at her.

"Sorry dad, and I missed her too. I wish would see her infront of me, but it turns out everything was blank I see." She said.

"Soooo... Taeli, what would you think of a new mom?" I asked her as she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Well, it would be ok. But if its a boy, I'm fine with it and I'll be happy. Just like what you said when mom said that before she died." She said.

"Wow, how did you know I was bisexual?" I asked her.

"Well, I saw mom's old diary and it said you where bisexual." She said.

"Anyways Im shopping for groceries, bye." She said and kissed my cheek and went out after putting her shoes and jacket.

I just sighed and watched a channel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jin's POV)

"Myukook, lunch is ready." I called him from the kitchen and placed he's food on the kitchen counter.

I saw him walking towards the kitchen amd I carried him to let him sit on the chair in front of the kitchen counter.

"Thank you mommy." He did he's hand sign.

"Your welcome my Myukie." I gave him a peck on the lips and sat beside him on the counter.

After we finished our lunch I then washed the plates then went to the living room with Myukook.

I then saw a picture frame of me and Jackson, and I just sigh. Maybe I missed Jackson a little. I then felt a tap at my shoulder, I looked back and it was Myukook.

"Are you okay Myukook?" I said as I hold he's hands softly.

"You missed him don't you." He asked with he's hand sign.

"Just a little bit, but whats wrong with it?" I told him.

"I don't like him, he never spends time with us. Its just because he just did something to his high school classmates. Please mommy, forget about him. I always see you hurt remember, because daddy blamed me." He did he's hand sign and I cried in shocked.

"I-Im s-sorry Myukook, I-I can't stop thinking about your father. How did you know I was hurt because of him? Daddy blamed you, but I wouldn't because I love you. But how did you know he hurted me? I know the scars and redness and pale in my face is obvious, but how?" I asked him while tears are still falling.

"Well, I always heard you and dad yelling each other and I could hear you getting pain. So, thats why I know because you had scars everyday and your face was pale and red." He did he's hand sign before wiping away my tears.

"Im sorry for making you worry baby. But, I still remember that you said, you always say everyday your same 3 wish. I was so curious, so can you tell mommy?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Ok, Ill tell you"

"My first wish was hoping we will forget the bad things that happened to us."

"My second wish is that you wont get hurt."

"Then my third wish is, Ill have another and better dad."

'Thats he's third wish?' I thought myself.

"Well you make my wishes come true mommy, especially the third one." He asked with hand sign.

"Ill try honey, especially I'll find a better man than your father, I promise." I said to him and he smiled and hugged me and I hug back.

I really love my my Myukook and I will love the man that Ill be with someday.