Three

(Jin's POV)

I was preparing myself for my interview at school and hopefully ill be excepted to be an adviser.

I went downstairs and saw Myukook playing with his toys.

"Bye honey, Ill be back later ok?" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Bye mommy, Ill see you later too." He did his hand sign. (Of course)

I went outside then went in my car and started it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Taeli's POV)

"Hey, have you heard that Mrs. Lee is going to New York later?" Hopnie told me.

"No, I haven't. Its just because I'm new here doesn't mean I know everything." I said.

"So who could it be?" Janglie asked and by that question she got smacked at the forehead by Yoonmin.

"Hey! What was that for?" Janglie pouted.

"That was for asking a dumb question? Plus, of course we don't know who." Yoonmin said.

"Hey dont be, she was just asking even tho its dumb." I said and they stopped.

"Whatever, lets just go to the staff room. Class is over anyways tho." Yoonmin rolled her eyes at Janglie.

"Yeah its better tho." Hopnie said as we fixed ourselves before heading to the staff room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here." Janglie said as we walked in the staff room.

"Hi honey." Jungkook said to Janglie as Janglie seated beside him.

"Hopnie here's your food." Mrs. Jung gave her a ramen.

"Thanks dad." She smiled at him.

"Yoonmin, hows your day." Jimin asked Yoonmin.

"It was fine, just something that I dont wanna tell." (Of course tho, about your argument with Janglie) she glared at Janglie and she (Janglie) rolled her eyes.

I looked around and dad wasnt around.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh your dad, he has a new teacher coming which is my friend." Yoongi said making me nod.

"Ok." I sighed and sat down beside Yoonmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Namjoon's POV)

I was in my office waiting for the new teacher until I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I yelled enough to let it be heard.

Then it was a man that made me stare.

(Author's POV)

When a man entered inside Namjoon's office both of them stared.