Nine

Warning: just dirty, thats all.

-----------------------------------------

(Namjoon's POV)

I woke up when the shine of light was againts my face.

I looked around and saw Jin lying on my chest.

I moved him beside me gently so I could sat up.

I then noticed we were naked with a blanket covering Jin's body until his chest while me until my stomach since I sat up.

Of course we had sex or love last night and I don't know if I was disappointed or happy.

I shrug it all and got my clothes from the floor and put them on except my shirt.

I went downstairs and checked the time to see what time will I pick up the kids.

So it turns out I'll pick them up at 1:30 PM since its 8 in the morning and I'm too tired.

I went to the couch and watch something on TV.

(Jin's POV)

~1 hour later~

I woke up and saw that Namjoon was gone.
I felt a slight pain from my legs and looked around as I sat up.

I looked at my clothes on the floor and my covered body.

I then remember what happened last night and I know that Jackson has been replaced by Namjoon.

I loved Namjoon more than him. I also felt like I'm ok of what happened last night.

When I did this with Jackson and the next morning we both panicked, cause we were drunk that time.

But Namjoon, im fine. Maybe because we werent drunk.

Jackson drinks but Namjoon doesn't.

Hopefully, Namjoon doesn't end like Jackson cause I dont want that.

I went downstairs after putting on my clothes and saw a shirtless Namjoon lying on the couch.

I went on top of him and laid on his chest looking up at him while him playing with my hair and looking down at me.

"Did I go to hard on you last night Jinnie?" He asked.

"Well,a little but I'm fine with it."I smiled at him.

We just stayed in that position for a while before cook I breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Namjoon's POV)

I picked up the kids and went home. I was really exhausted for some kind of thing.

The kids are still tired lile they stayed up all night and went to their room

I even also noticed that Jackson's mom never came or search.