:hello?"

Um ding dong? Hey guys guess who it is, its yo bitch who just left last year I guess.
*facepalms* this is gonna be long, but pls read until end ples even of you're a ghost like meh🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyways, even if you guys are out of this room. Still wanna ask here alone, how are you guys doing?

Bcs me, even if the loser I was said I decided to quit wattpad has returned by the gods. (lmao sorry, i dunno wtf is wrong with me)

But yesssss guys, everything has happened around the year of 2019 really sprt of stressing... And where did 2020 brought us? Yes a muthufuking crisis... Like wwwwooooowwwwwww

Yo, I really started to hate alot of people I don't really know now personally. Like dafuk?

I mean you got the forest in Australia, the bug volcanic eruption in the Philippines, an almost World War 3 (?bruh I dont think so, but I think the meme about this was the biggest disrespect towards Germany. I miss visiting Germany, even if I couldn't take the weather). Then you got that sudden army locust (bitch I hate bugs).

Then oho, you know whats next, sweetcakes. Corona Virus, like what what? From continent to continent. And bruh look, here where Im staying for my whole entire life, Qatar. Eherm, gurl omughu, we reached 100,000 cases already. Like from 6 to 18, to suddenly 200. Like yo, and everything went shut around the 6.

BUT, the closing of the school saved my ass. It was the first day of the week, and it was exam week, like last of 3rd quarter HAHAHAHAHAH yo, we took the first 3 exams, and then went straight home, checked our umm learning student app smt smt, its calles edmodo. A message saying that no one will attend school tomorrow, and boi was I fuking happy, meaning I don't have to go straight and fail HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Then all of the sudden, 3rd QT got canceled, oh shit, but are grades for 3rd HAHAHAHAHAHAH I didn't fail anything tho, whoops. Then online classes existed with google meet and sorts, HAHAHA jokes on them, we cheated HAHAHAHAHAH sending answers to our friends and classmates, but my section's group chat is dead after, like dafuk? Amd with all of it, I passed 4th Quarter like you, 1st and 2nd summative HAHAHAHA

And my brother graduated through FB live, really LT I should say props to the editors and staff.

Also, my family volunteered to have a test. Cause he had a cousin who actually got the Corona and he has been staying wirh us during the weekends,but we were all negative. Whats really funny, is that when we were about to get tested, we were laughing so hard in the clinic, like yo. I had no gag reflex so I was gagging that tears went out of my eyes, but I wasnt crying, just hated the feeling and I just laughed at myself, and then went it came to my nostrils, it wasnt actually that bad. Like it didn't burt for me. Why? Bcs my nose is big 😭 it runs in my dad's family. And even everything was done, we were still laughing, going out of the clinic and to the car, and finalky at home.

Theeeeeeeennnnn, suddenly George Floyd, gosh. Its the worst out of it, no one cared about getting the virus,but only to get that Justice for Black People, like yo I got worried that people might get hurt, and the CNN building, wow... I felt bad for the rest of the police that didn't want to be things like this to happen. They wanted to protect us, so to show their support, they joined the rally or kneeled. I also felt really bad for Floyd's family, his daughter is still young, and I was deadass crying. Like yo, those who are being insulted for what they are needs Justice. (umm, pls be open minded of what Im saying. I hate people who are really close minded, like they just dont get common sense)

2020 is so sad, yo. I miss my buds, not school HAHAHHAHA.

Anyways, lets talk abput Wattpad cause wwwwwoooooowwwww

Wattpad has changed, like we got those coins hehe, but Im a broke Highschool student 😔

Cause you, ever since BTS got really big, I started to actually get ummm, not tired NO bitch I wont do that to our kings.

Lets just say, I preferred when they weren't popular. THO I WAS PROUD THAT THEY HAVE BECAME BIG CAUSE YOOOOOO ITS EMOTIONAL. Tho, I dont feel the same hype anymore, like I rarely dont get much updates on them. Not only to BTS, but the whole kpop. (I also am a multifandom, Once and Carat yoyoyo)

Like Ive been watching anime (well not really, just read or watch yaoi), playing otome games, and um simping alot of fictional characters.

Namjoon has been really a damn flirt towards Jin, cause yo why not, Ive seen some random vids on insta.

I cant explain more, my brain is empty for explanation, and broke,cause bitch I forgot my knowledge at school, or I never really had it. Eck

Anyways I won't be using this account to write stuff, like I just want to keep this acc for my Namjin stuff. And yo, I sort of re-read my stories, like blllleeeeggghhh I cringe at myself, like srsly. But I appreciate all your support, uwu. Who wouldn't love support?

My battery is about to die lol.
But anyways yass, thats all for now.

And one more thing, PLS WEAR MASK AND GLOVES, HAVE HAND SANITIZER WITH YOU AND WASH YOUR HANDS, 20 SECONDS, JUST SING THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG. AND IF YOU ARRIVE AT HOME FROM WORK OR OUTSIDE PLACES, TAKE A NICE SHOWER.

So stay safe everyone, I wuv and mizz you all Sweetcakes❤️🍰