Jin's Story

My name is Kim SeokJin the new teacher of Kim Namjoon'school.

I have a mute 5 year old son named Myukoo.

Myukoo is mute, but he does hand signs.
Im the one who gave birth to him, and im he's mother.

I was married but got a divorce.
My husband cheated behind me and Myukoo. He said he didnt care for me and Myukoo.

~Flashback~

"How could you cheat behind me and our sons back, I thought you loved me and your son. Then you got her pregnant?!!" I yelled at my husband Jackson.

"Haha, you think? I just loved you until we knew Myukoo was mute. So yeah I had fun f***ing that girl I met since higschool. But I already packed my stuff and Im heading to her or our house. Then after she give birth to our child, I'll go on a divorce with you. Then im leaving Seoul with your mute son." He said then I slapped him really hard on the cheek.

"LEAVE NOW!!!! ILL ACCEPT YOUR DIVORCE!!!" I yelled as he got he's bag and leave.

I then sat on the sofa, crying in my own hands and my 3 year old Myukoo comforted me.

"I dont like daddy anyways mommy, but I will always be here for you. We could find someone better than daddy." He did he's hand sign and I gave a kiss on his forehead then hugged him and he hugged me back.

Myukook was right....

Maybe I should find someone better than Jackson. He didnt hangout with Myukook anyways at all.

Then I did the divorce with my going to be ex husband and started working as a teacher.

~End of the Flashback~

Now that im letting my son stay with he's care taker at home for me to work as a teacher. Until I met principal Namjoon, everything changed..