one > arguments

[Third Person POV]

It's already an hour past lunch and yet Yoongi is still asleep. Even though he lives with his parents, they don't care about his sleeping habits. Not because they don't love him, but because of this..

"What is it this time, Hyunji?!" His father yelled and faced his wife. He glared at her as he tried getting rid of the wrinkles on his shirt because his wife tugged his collar.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? Off to Wonderland with your slut so early now, are we?!" Mrs. Min hissed at him, trying to control her anger.

"For Pete's sake, Hyunji! She's just my coworker!"

This scene happens almost every single day of every week, same old same old. Yelling here, bickering there, arguments everywhere. They do this at this time of the day because their son is asleep, but what they didn't know, is that he's fully awake, earphones plugged in his ears, trying to block out his parents' bickering.

He got used to it, so the night before, he always keeps his earphones and phone close to him, so that once they start again with their 'routine', he can easily block them out.

He never got the courage to show himself to them and tell them that he can hear their arguments. He never attempted, because he knows that nothing will happen anyway. He can see his family crumbling down before his eyes, and he chose not to do anything to try saving it from falling.

"Fine! Leave!" He heard his mother yell followed by a door banged close. He flinched at the sound before pulling himself up and trudging his way to his own small bathroom to take a shower.

"Yoongi?" His mother called from outside the door while he's putting on his white shirt. He immediately slipped it on and hurried to the door.

"You called, eomma?" He said as soon as he opened the door. His mother took a quick look at him before gesturing to her wristwatch.

"I need to go ahead. I'm running late for work." She said.

"Well, you wouldn't be if you and appa would stop arguing for hours." He mumbled.

"Did you say something?" His mother turned to her. He quickly looked up and shook his head. "Aniyo, I was just humming a song."

"Arasseo. Lock the doors. And if you're going out, bring your keys with you." She said before she walked out of his room and of their house. Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief and went out of his bathroom.

"Finally. Some peace." He thought.

He slipped under the comfy covers of his bed once again and grabbed his earphones. He unlocked his phone, went to his music player, and then tapped the song named SugaMix.05, the latest song he composed and produced on his own. The lively and fast beats came in and he can't help but nod his head to the beat. He rested his head against the headboard of the bed and fluttered his eyes close, letting his music flow all over his insides.

>>>>>

A loud crashing sound caused Yoongi to wake up in the middle of his slumber. He looked around and found himself lying down on his bed, his head resting on his pillow. He raised a brow. "I fell asleep with an empty stomach once again, what's new.", he thought.

The crashing sound went off once again and he flinched. He silently got up from the bed and opened his door a bit, trying to see what's happening outside. He grabbed the baseball bat behind his door and peeked through the small crack of the door.

"Where did that bitch hide the checkbooks." He was surprised to hear his father's voice from the living room. Then soon after, he saw his father, his clothes disarray. But what caught Yoongi's attention the most is the pink bruise on his neck.