three > stares & glances

[Yoongi's POV]

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry, Yoongi."

"No worries, noona. Take care of yourself."

I heard her cough from the other line. "Ne. Kamsahamnida, Yoongi-ssi. My Chim Chim should be there soon."

I can't help but chuckle a little at Shinha-noona's son. Chim Chim. What a cute name. "Arasseo. I'll just wait for him here then. Could you please give me his number so I could tell him where I am?"

"Of course. Well, I gotta go now. I hope you'll feel comfortable in our home."

I smiled. "Komahwo, noona. Get well soon."

I placed my phone back in front of me as I sip on my espresso. I looked outside the Starbuck's shop and watched people pass by.

Unfortunately, Shinha-noona wouldn't be able to fetch me here at the airport because she's confined in the hospital. She didn't tell me why but she said that it's nothing bad and that I shouldn't worry. Her son will be the one who'll pick me up here and it'll be just the two of us in their house until noona gets released from the hospital.

I grinned as I remember the name of her son. Chim Chim. Cute. I wonder if he's as cute as his name.

Me, gay? Pfft. I don't know. Bisexual, perhaps, I'm not yet sure. I haven't been in a relationship because everyone thinks of me as a weird creature. I'm quiet, I observe from afar, I have no friends, socially inactive, a heavy sleeper. I wouldn't be surprised if they'll think of me as a freak or something. Not that I care.

A few minutes after, my phone vibrated. It must be that Chim Chim's number from Shinha-noona.

Shinha-noona:

(random phone number hehez) ⬅ Chim Chim's phone number. Sorry if I took long to send this. My doctor won't let me touch my phone while he's busy lecturing me about stuff :P
>6:28 pm KST

Yoongi:

no prob, noona. dont worry, we'll take good care of ur house for ya.
>6:29 pm KST

I went out of my convo with noona and sent Chim Chim a message.

Me:

i'm here at the starbucks shop. -min yoongi
>6:31 pm KST

A few minutes after, he replied.

Chim Chim:

How did you get my number?
>6:34 pm KST

Me:

ur mom. i talked to her
>6:34 pm KST

Chim Chim:

Oh okay. Come out of the shop now. I'm almost there.
>6:35 pm KST

Me:

k
>6:35 pm KST

I kept my phone back in my pocket and stood up, grabbing my stuff with me. I went out of the shop and sat on the bench not that far from the shop and waited.

After a few minutes, a black pickup truck stopped in front of me and the engine died. I heard a car door open and then close, soon followed by footsteps. I looked up and saw an orange-haired guy around my age walking towards me. He looked around, completely oblivious of me and fished out his phone. Soon after, my phone started ringing. The guy turned to look at me.