five > stutters

[Jimin's POV]

"I still have enough time." I mumbled as I glance at the digital clock on my bedside table. I walked towards my closet and pulled out a thick sweater and jeans. I quickly slipped it on and dried my hair using my towel.

I already talked to Jin-hyung about the truck yesterday, and he said that he's fine with it. I decided to buy him his favorite strawberry cupcakes at the bakeshop not far from here, as a token of gratitude. He doesn't let the others borrow his truck, but he let me and I was beyond relieved and thankful. The cupcakes aren't even enough to pay him back.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and Jin-hyung's car keys from my desk and dashed out of my room and into the living room. After checking if all the windows and doors are close, I slipped on my jacket and shoes and went out.

I hopped in the pickup truck and stared at the sight in front of me. I suddenly felt nauseous but shrugged it off. I hope I wouldn't crash the truck or something. It's only my third time driving a car and my first time driving Jin's truck. Everything inside the pickup and the pickup itself screams money. I don't have that much money to replace the truck if ever something happens to it under my liability.

I shook my head and straightened up. I still need to get cupcakes for hyung, give it to him, and pick up Yoongi-hyung.

>>>>>

"That'll be 15,000 won." I grabbed a bill from my wallet and gave it to the girl in exchange of the cupcake box. I gave the exact amount of money so I exited the shop quickly after she gave the goods to me. I hopped in the truck and placed the box beside me and pulled out of the parking lot and drove to hyung's house.

Jin-hyung's house isn't that far from the bakeshop so in a span of half an hour, I was already parking the truck in front of his house. I honked twice and got out, the box of cupcakes in my hand. A few minutes after, I heard footsteps before the gate opened and revealed Jin wearing her Mario apron. I grinned at the sight of him.

"Annyeong, hyung!"

His eyes widened as he looked down at me and when he caught sight of his truck behind me, he raised a brow. "Already?"

I laughed a little and shook my head. "Aniyo. I came here to give you this before I pick up Yoongi." I said and raised the box just beside my head. He looked confused for a second before his eyes twinkled and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Awww, kamsahamnida, Jimin-ssi! You don't have to." He said before taking the box from me and peeking inside. I chuckled before patting his shoulder.

"That's not even enough. Thank you for lending me your truck, hyung!"

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, munje eobseoyo."

"Well, I have to go now. I just came here to give you that." I said and we bade our goodbyes to each other before I drove to the airport.

After almost an hour of driving (mainly because of the traffic by the market), I'm just a few streets from the airport. The car in front of me came into a halt so I slowed down and stopped. Suddenly, my phone vibrated from the dashboard and I grabbed it. The stoplight says red so I took that as a chance to view the message.

Eomma ❤:

Where are you, Chim Chim?
>6:17 pm KST

Me:

Almost at the airport, eomma.
>6:19 pm KST

Eomma ❤: