seven > story-tellings

[Jimin's POV]

"So, anything interesting happened last night, hmm?" Jin suddenly piped up, wiggling his eyebrows at me. We're currently on our way to school using Jin-hyung's pickup truck. He went to my house for breakfast and picked up his truck, too. Unfortunately, Jin-hyung's first encounter with Yoongi-hyung is not that... ideal and kinda decent.

"I see that Namjoon-hyung's pervertness already rubbed off on you, huh hyung?" I teased. He looked away, red flushing his cheeks. Jin-hyung also bets for the same sex, if y'all didn't know. He has a tiny crush on Namjoon-hyung, but he won't tell him because unfortunately, Namjoon-hyung's in a relationship with his fellow senior named Jackson. Jackson's not bad, though, he's actually a cool guy. He's also into rapping and composing, and also intelligent like Namjoon-hyung, but of course I ship my friends, Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung, more.

"D-Don't change the topic, Chim Chim." He teased back, using my nickname as an edge. I just rolled my eyes at him and fell silent.

"If you call being embarrassed interesting, then yeah, yesternight was indeed interesting." I sarcastically said before looking away, the events from last night rehashing in my mind once again. I groaned and leaned my head against the car window. Ugh. Out of all the things, why my nickname.

"Save that for later. The others would kill to hear this." I heard him say with a chuckle. I just groaned once again and looked out of the window. Great. I guess this day would get even better than it already is.

"You know, I understand if you'll have a crush on him."

I turned to Jin-hyung. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "I mean, from what I've seen earlier, he's hot. He's pretty good-looking, but of course not more than how I am... he looks harmless, but we don't know if he's a decent guy. But he's hot, you're hot, maybe you guys could hook up." He said nonchalantly, as if what he just said isn't a big deal. Like hell it isn't.

I gaped at him. It's very unusual for hyung to call someone good-looking because, well, he's pretty confident with how he looks and so his standards are pretty high, and if I really heard him right about calling Yoongi-hyung good-looking, then he really is that handsome. I thought I was just hallucinating.

"Seriously, hyung? Hook up?!" I cringed at his choice of words. Didn't he mean relationship and not hook up? Is hook up a new synonym of relationship?

"Well yeah. It requires less strings attached, just plain fun and pleasure. A relationship is okay too, but he's just going to stay for awhile, right?" He said. He actually has a point. It's not like he would live with us forever. He's just a guest, not a new family member. A guest. A visitor.

"All the more reason to not get involved with him in any way. Wait, why are we even talking about this?" I asked, wondering how our conversation got to my relationship with Yoongi-hyung.

"You can't not have an involvement with the guy, Jimin. Face it. You guys practically live under the same roof, will see each other everyday for the incoming weeks, talk to him everyday, and other stuff. You can't avoid Yoongi. That's why we're talking about what you two would be while he's here in Busan."

I sighed. Jin-hyung's right. It's not like I can avoid Yoongi-hyung. He's just across my room, we live in the same house, and he's our guest. Ignoring him would be rude. And as if I can avoid getting involved with him. It hasn't been a day since he arrived and I'm already feeling an attraction towards him.

"Eotteokhae?" I mumbled and turned to hyung. He looked at me and back to the road and shrugged his shoulders.

"Guess we'll find out as days pass."