The Next Sin? #4 (Rewritten)

Standing on the nose of the large green boar you watch as the lush green forest passes by quickly beneath you. Your mind was elsewhere though, what had happened to the rest of the sins after you were sealed away? Were they ok? Had anything bad happened to them? Sighing you shook your head lightly to clear your mind of any unnecessary thoughts that had surfaced before turning around and heading inside. When you entered Hawk was yelling at Meliodas about something.
"What's going on in here?" You question raising an eyebrow at the three occupying the room, Hawk who was glaring at Meliodas, who was nonchalantly sipping out of a mug, and Elizabeth who sat on the sidelines waiting for the two to stop.
"Well," Meliodas was the first to speak up, "I just stated that I thought you would be more comfortable sharing a room with me rather than sharing a room with Elizabeth."
Reaching forward you grabbed Hawk and pulled him away from Meliodas, "Firstly, I already said I prefer to sleep outside. Secondly, why would I want to sleep in the same room as a pervert like you when I could sleep with Elizabeth, a pretty girl who won't try to grope me in my sleep." You smirk at him and from your peripheral vision, you can see Elizabeth flare up. Before Meliodas can form rebuttal you place a finger to his lips and shush him before turning back towards the door, placing your hands behind your head as you start walking away. "Now that that's taken care of, I'll be heading out. I'll meet you at the Forest of White Dreams, try not to take too long," quickly you exit the tavern once again, walking to stand on the nose of the boar once more. Several feet away you hear the door of the tavern open without even glancing in that direction you jump off the side as your body is consumed with light, instead of your once human appearance a falcon takes its place. Faintly you can hear the sound of someone calling your name but you don't look back. After a few minutes, you land in a high tree to check how much farther you need to go, or if you need to change direction.
"I saw it land this way come on." You hear someone yell from a distance as the sound of foliage being crushed under feet quickly follows behind. 'Great, hunters' you thought to yourself as you looked around the area.
"Do you see it?" A different voice rang out, followed by another one, "That Falcon has to be around here somewhere."
You sigh, 'and they're after me, even greater'. Standing you look down to see several men pushing their way through the foliage. The light overtakes you once again and you take off only for something to fly by you, panicking slightly you speed up, attempting to fly out of their range. After a while you succeeded, landing down again but this time in a fog-filled forest.
"This must be it" You comment as you slowly begin to make your way around, due to the fog it began to become harder to see. After a few moments of carefully traversing the fog-filled forest, you look up to be met with you? Quickly backing away, your copy does the same, you glare at it and it copies. Sighing you allow the light to come over you, your changes which confuses your copy long enough for you to hit them and pin them to the ground. "Who are you?" The clone stayed silent causing you to sigh, "I don't recommend you push it, I'm trying to find one of my friends, if you don't want to cooperate then we can take the hard way." Quickly the form underneath you disappeared in a cloud of smoke and what was in its place was a Prankster Imp.
"T-there's no need for that," it stuttered, slowly you pulled yourself off of it to stand. "Are you friends with Lady Diane by any chance?" It spoke up, you smile lightly at the name 'So it was Diane who was hiding here.' You nod, motioning for the Imp to show you the way, quickly it jumps up and leads you through the fog. It wasn't long until you had come upon a large clearing, a large mound sat in the middle still shrouded in fog.
"Where's Diane?" You give the Imp a questioning look which slowly turns into a glare. Slowly it points a shaky finger towards the mound. Slowly you turn your attention there, quietly making your way closer to it as you do the fog clears to reveal Diane huddled in a ball. Carefully you tap her arm, as soon as you do her hand shots out and grabs you before she slowly pulls herself into a sitting position. Her large purple eyes stared down at you, her vision still clouded by sleep.
Her grip slowly tightened on you, she obviously didn't recognize you in her tired state, "D-Diane..." You wheezed out as her grip only seemed to get tighter, "p..please, I can..t brea..th." Slowly her grip loosened enough for you to breathe once again.
Her gaze narrow before a look of familiarity came over her face, "(Y/N)?" Quickly you nod unable to speak as you were regaining you lost breath. Quickly a smile replaced her stern expression as she pulled you to her chest in a hug, "(Y/N)!!" She squealed as she crushed you against her bosom.
Before you could respond another Prankster Imp appeared through the fog, "Lady Diane we apologize we couldn't hold back the approaching Holy Knights." The smile on Diane's face disappeared and was replaced with a glaring expression, her stance went into the defensive as she carefully placed you on her shoulder. Through the fog, three familiar forms emerged, as soon as they appeared Diane snatched up Meliodas and held him up to her face.
Meliodas stared at her for a second before his gaze drifted for you, "Oh, Hey (Y/N)!"
Chuckling, you wave at him, "Hey Captain." Diane's glare dropped, a smile returning to her face, squealing as she pulled him into a tight hug much as she had done to you.