Protect those you care for #8

"(Y/N)?" Ban's voice rang out, his footsteps coming closer, "What are you doing in a field of flowers, i never thought of you as a girl who would enjoy that kind of thing."

"Huh?" I look around to see that I'm standing in a field of pink flowers. As I looked around in confusion I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug from behind.

"How come you ran out of there, like that?" he whispered in my ear. I shove him off backing away from him.

"None of your damn business," I snap, wiping the rest of the tears from my eyes. He grabs my arm, turning me to face him.

"What's going on with you?" He asks, grabbing my shoulders, making me look him in the eye. I swallowed sharply, shoving him away from me. I began walking away, as Meliodas and the others got to the field. Words were shared, but I ignored it, pulling my scarf up to my eyes allowing the white fabric to absorb my tears. The wind began to pick up causing me to open my eyes, seeing the cyclone of flower petals swirl around us. They soon dissipated, revealing a strange place made entirely of green crystal. My eyes widened as I looked around, before seeing a glowing being float away. My feet began moving on there own, past the others and after the being. Footsteps could be heard behind me along with yelling before it was interrupted by the sound of metal hitting the crystal below. I continued running until I finally came upon the figure I saw before, I came to a stop in front of her.

"I'm sorry for Ban's behavior," the figure said, smiling at me, "I'm Eliane, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm (Y/N)."

"I don't have long Ban and King followed after you, they'll be here soon" I looked up at her confused, not understanding what she had just said. "Keep an eye on Ban for me, he's reckless, some time, you'd better go before they get here, your friends are going to need your help." I nod, she slowly floats off, I start looking around to see how far I had gone. A familiar figure caught my attention, his hand outstretched to me. I run towards him, as soon as I come in contact with him, he smiles slightly before disappearing, leaving an object where he once stood. A blade once forgotten was plunged into the green crystal below, I reach my hand out and grab the hilt of the blade effortlessly pulling it out. (Picture above) My eyes traced down the blade, admiring it after so many years.

"Ugh!" A pained sound rang out snapping me out of my trace, I instantly recognized it as Elizabeth, and began running towards where it came from.

"ELIZABETH!?" I yelled, jumping over a crystal before coming to a stop, listening for a response.

"Lady (Y/N)!?" She yelled back directing me in the correct direction. I soon found myself in a small clearing, my sword at my side. I saw Elizabeth standing in the clearing a spear stabbed into the ground in front of her. I began walking towards her before I saw King out of the corner of my eye.

"King?" I ask, sheathing the sword, taking a few steps closer to him. He looks over at me and I smile slightly, making my way over to him I pull him down and hug him. "I missed you." I whisper, feeling him hug back.

"I missed you too" He whispers back as I slowly pull away, "we should go help the others."

I nod, before looking over at Elizabeth, "Stay here." I don't wait for a response as I run off in the direction I saw smoke come from. Flashes of explosion could be seen up ahead, causing me to run faster. I could soon see Diane huddled form as a light comes from a comes from a soon to be explosion. I quickly jump in front of her, blocking the attack with my sword, the fire briefly disappears before I swing my sword at the attack, releasing the fire back at her.

She skillfully dodges, before speaking up, "I was wondering when you'd show up, I was not aware you had gotten your Skulduggery, Falcon sin." Her voice was extremely monotone. As she continued with her little speech I had to concentrate on retaliating her attacks back at her, some of them hitting her and some not. There was a wave of air as King came in next to me and began attacking as well, aiding me in the fight as the others watched. We finally knocked her down, thinking she was down we turned away as Elizabeth came riding back on Hawk.

"None of you were hurt were you?" She asked, standing up.

"Nah, we're fine!" Meliodas answered giving her one of his signature smiles.

"From this distance even your weapons can't protect you!" Her voice rang out causing us to turn towards her, as she was only about 10 feet away. In that instant Ban and King stuck there arms out, putting themselves in front of me. Meliodas ran up blocking her attack using full counter, sending her back where she came. A weird feeling started in my fingers, causing me to look down at them, seeing a golden glow making it's way up my hand.

"The force of that blast must have sent her back to the living world, you came here as flesh and blood but she seems to have been here in spirit only," a glowing figure appeared beside Ban, I soon recognized it as the girl from before.

"...It's you again..." I said quietly, she looked at me, smiling slightly.

"Take care of them." I nodded unsure if the others could see her or not. Most of my body had been consumed by the golden light, when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Haru his purple eyes a cheerful as the last day I had seen him. He didn't say anything, he just placed a kiss on my forehead like he used to.

I closed my eyes and whispered, "Thank you" before I was consumed by the light....