Diane?! #12

A/N: Hey everyone here's the next chapter, just keep in mind I'm shit at fight scenes so if this sucks I apologize. My co-author who was supposed to help me with writing fight scenes stopped replying to me and it's been quite awhile since I've heard from them (like 5+ months) So if anyone is interested in helping me out just PM me. I'm just going to get everything out of the way now, I'm finally making a cover for this story, Yea!! It only took me two years. Also a few people have come to me and asked if they could do fanart for this story, so if any of you are interested in making fanart I encourage you to, I would be honored if someone drew fanart art for this crappy little story of mine, if any of you feel like you want to send it to me no matter how shitty you think your art is ill post it with the next chapter! From this point on I'll be adding Diane and Elizabeth as love interest just as i said in the 'Reader's relations' so expect more scenes with them. Also I'm writing all of this off the top of my head so if scenes aren't exactly as they are in the anime I apologize again. So with all of that out of the way, let's start with the chapter!!

Reader's POV

Griamore and Matrona stand on the platform, the two stared at each other as they waited for LoveHelm to start the fight. Before the fight was able to begin Love helm asked Matrona to remove her cloak, just to make sure that she wasn't hiding any weapons on her, revealing she was wearing an outfit that was identical to Elizabeth's.

"Hey, that's my tavern's uniform," Meliodas spoke beside you, "It couldn't be her, could it?" I gave Meliodas side glance, before looking at the others, they must be thinking the same thing, but that can't be Elizabeth right? It couldn't be, the uniform fits her different, unless her measurements changed in the few hours you all were gone it couldn't be her. As the fight began Matrona rushed in with a barrage of punches, Griamore taking the head on. As I watched my mind wandered to 'Kade' your opponent for the next round, his magic felt familiar, speaking of which so did Matrona's, it felt quite similar to Diane's but it couldn't be Diane was back at the Boar Hat with Elizabeth. I shook my head lightly clearing my mind from my previous thoughts, I needed to focus on the match. Focusing back in on the match you noticed a large purple barrier had formed around Griamore and was slowly pushing Matrona off the platform, Griamore began telling her how his barrier was not affected by physical or magical attacks, before insulting Meliodas. I saw a anger form on Matrona's face as she pulled her fist back and did the unimaginable (Unless you're us :p) she threw her fist forward and shattered Griamore's barrier. Griamore so full of shock he didn't more as Matrona ran towards him punching so hard he flew out of the ring, a majority of the remaining barrier shattering as he made contact. As Matrona floated down her hat flew off revealing Diane, I looked up at her shocked along with Ban and King, she looks over at us and giggles lightly.

"Aw man, I was hoping to stay a secret a bit longer" She jumped off the platform, landing in front of us smiling.

"Sorry, who are you?" Meliodas asked tilting his head to the side, Diane became infuriated punching the captain right in the stomach before storming off. I look down at Meliodas' crippled form shaking my head slightly, as I run after Diane and King. The two stop in front of the hut, which gives you time to catch up with them.

"Hey, Danny, Why are you here? If you're here, where's Elizabeth?" You avoided the obvious question, and waited for a response. Diane slowly turned around to face the both of you, crouching slightly she looked around before parting her handkerchief to reveal Elizabeth hiding in between Diane's breasts. You blushed darkly as you slightly took a step forward, trying to wrap your head around what happened, King slowly moves his hand forward, reaching out towards Elizabeth, only for diane to turn around and call him a pervert causing King's nose to erupt in blood. You lightly tapped King with your foot shaking my head lightly, I watched as my fellow sins began congregating at the small hut nearby.

"Next up Kade vs Adria," Lovehelm shouts over the crowd, I freeze, thats right, Im up next! I quickly scan the crowd to see Kade making his way to the platform, I run over to him.

"Hey! Kade! Hold up a second" I yell hoping to get his attention, thankfully he looks my way as I stop in front of him. "Do you think we can get this fight scheduled till after the third fight? something important came up." He slowly nods turn away once more to walk over to Lovehelm.

"Well folks looks like we have a bit of a change in the schedule, next up will be Howzer vs. Taizoo" I let out a breath of relief as I made my way over to the hut my friends were in entering I spot King passed out of the floor, blood pouring from his nose. I raise an eyebrow as you look up, seeing Diane with her shirt pulled up, the underwear she was wearing visible. Quickly I put a hand up to my face to block the flow of blood, coughing lightly I get the others attention.

"So, uh, what's going on here?" I ask wiping my nose with my sleeve, the blood leaving a nice red stain.

"Oh hey, (Nickname)!" Diane said as she walked over to me, "look at me, I'm small isn't it great?"

I thought for a moment before shrugged, "I don't really mind what size you are Danny, but if you're happy then that's fine" I smile at her. She blushes slightly and turns away, I laugh and she joins in.

*Awkwardly, dramatically, zooms out*

A/N: Sorry everyone this was supposed to go on for longer but i have to send my laptop to the shop soon because i can barely type anything on here. I'm sorry this was so short, I should have another chapter out as soon as i have something to type on. Bye!