Study Session (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: You're in South Korea to visit your sibling, who just so happens to be friends with Namjoon. After hearing you have trouble with Korean, he takes it upon himself to teach you. 

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," you interrupted, shaking your head. "I don't get it. How is the sentence structured? Like, what's the order in terms of subject, object, and verb?"

Namjoon sighed with a grin. "Okay, I'll explain it to you one more time. So, let's say the sentence is 'Tom eats apple.'

You sputtered. "'Tom eats apple?' That's not even correct English!"

He laughed. "Just bear with me, okay?" You grumbled in response. "So, that's the sentence. Then, in Korean, it would end up transferring to 'Tom apple eats.' The reason for this is that Korean always has the verb at the end of the sentence. Does that make sense to you?"

You thought it over, slowly nodding. "Yeah, I guess so. Korean is just so confusing. I don't get it," you said, throwing your arms up in the air.

Namjoon put a hand on your shoulder. "You'll get it eventually. It took me a while to get the hang of English, so I get where you're coming from."

You knew the words were to make you feel better, but you only felt more frustrated.

"I doubt it! You have a high IQ, Namjoon! Learning English was probably some piece of cake for you," you grumbled, crossing your arms. "I want to do something else. This is making my head hurt."

He chuckled. "We've only been here for half an hour. What else could we possibly do?"

You shrugged. "I don't know. You're the smart one. You think of something," you said, unfolding your arms and poking at his chest when you said "you're."

This made him look off to the side, humming. "Yeah, I don't know if what I have in mind is actually a good idea."

Your eyebrows drew together. "What do you mean?" You asked slowly, unsure as to whether or not you wanted him to answer.

He nervously laughed. "Uh, let's just forget I said anything, yeah? Let's go watch a movie and just talk about our plans for the week or something. That sounds like a good idea to me," he stood up, and you grabbed his wrist.

He looked down at you, his expression looking slightly fearful.

"Namjoon," you began, your tone stern, "what are you thinking about doing?"

This made him bite his lip, and his eyes traveled to the side again. Then, he looked back to you. "Listen, Y/N, I don't want to suggest it. You'll probably get upset with me or something."

You stood up, still holding onto him. You raised an eyebrow as you eyed him. "Challenge me."

He let out a shaky sigh. "Let's just say it's kind of inappropriate."

You tilted your head. "Inappropriate how? Like, violence inappropriate or sexually inappropriate?"

Namjoon pursed his lips and swallowed. "The latter."

You let out an "oh" as you released your grip on him.

It was quiet for a few moments before you opened your mouth again.