Just A Fling (3)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light that shone through your windows in bright, various rays of white, orange, yellow and blue. You felt arms around your waist which kept you close to a warm, naked body. The feeling of knowing the other person was nude had you realizing that you too were without your clothes.

You backed away from the chest your was against, getting out of the loose arms' grip and sitting up on your bed, the blanket on you folding into itself as it fell onto your lap. You didn't recall a blanket being on top of you when you fell asleep, but perhaps the person you were with had bundled you within it after the fact. Speaking of the person, your eyes looked down at the man who was just holding you, and guilt began to churn in your stomach when your eyes did not deceive you, and that it was who you really thought it to be.

Namjoon lied asleep, undisturbed by you moving away from him. He looked completely peaceful, and it made you feel sick. This was the guy you cheated on your boyfriend with. He had pulled you in, gotten you naked in your bed, and was now here, the next morning, barely looking bothered by it all.

It made you angry. He was going to sleep blissfully at night, having gotten what he wanted from you so easily. He would go on living, laughing this all up, and you would be staying up late at night, the guilt eating away at you. You couldn't tell Jisoo. It would absolutely ruin everything that the two of you had built up. There would be no restoring your relationship if he found out about what you had done.

You looked to the clock on your wall, the time telling you it was two hours away from your first class. You needed to kick Namjoon out and spend that time thinking, contemplating about what you would do when Jisoo got back and how you would try to cut ties with the man beside you.

You brought your hands up so you could rub at your face, feeling immensely stressed. You hated yourself.

Arms made their way back around your waist, a chin resting on your shoulder afterwards.

"Good morning, baby," a gravelly voice came out. It was so attractive, but at the same time, it made you cringe.

Once more, you moved away, or tried to, at least, but there wasn't room for you to. His head removed itself from your shoulder to look at you, but his arms stayed where they were.

You shakily sighed. "You need to leave, Namjoon," you whispered, pursing your lips.

He made no movement. "And why's that?" He asked, as if he had no idea what had happened last night or how you were already with someone and couldn't be with him, wouldn't be with him even if you were single.

You scoffed, turning your head to glare at him. "The hell do you mean 'why'? Do you even remember what you did to me?" You forcefully took his arms of. "I am never going to forge this. I am going to feel guilty for the rest of my life because of what happened last night," you said angrily, sitting up.

Namjoon grabbed your hands, looking at you earnestly. "Then break up with him."

The words came out smoothly, like it was as if he was stating how old he was or what he wanted to order at dinner last night. He said it as if the words were nothing, despite that they held so much weight.

You blinked, shaking your head in confusion. "What?"

"Break up with him, Y/N," he told you again as he sat up and moved beside you. "If you're going to feel guilty, then leave. Be with me instead," he proposed, keeping his hold on your hands.