Just A Fling (1)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Angst/Romance/Smut)

Prompt: You and Namjoon had a fling in high school, but it was never serious. Now, three years later, he's drunk and calling you, professing his love. But, you already have a boyfriend.  

-

You sighed as you ran a hand through your hair, trying to push it back. However, the strands of hair only fell back into your face, making you huff once more.

Currently, you were sitting down, poured over your open notebook, an open textbook, and several sheets of paper lying around in front of you. You needed to study for a final exam which would be happening in three days, and even though you were positive you knew everything and would pass the test with ease, you still held a fear that you could fail. It was a ridiculous thing to worry about, since you had been acing that class no problem. Something about the words "final" and "exam" put next to each other just always managed to freak you out. You knew, though, that if you studied too hard, you would fry your brain, and end up forgetting things on the day of the test.

Finding that you could really use a break after having been studying for the past hour and a half over things you already knew, you took the textbook off of your lap and placed it on the ground. You stood up, walking over to your small kitchen area to grab a glass of water. You often had this kind of reaction when it came to finals week; rereading every note you took since day one, practically looking at the textbook cover to cover, completing worksheets you found online, and barely getting sleep. You needed to constantly remind yourself to take a small break to eat some food, drink some water, and most importantly, get some sleep. If you weren't awake for the test, it could be detrimental to your grade.

After gulping down the cold liquid, you placed the cup on the side, sure that you were probably going to fill it up again. Right now, though, you needed to take a breather and get your mind off of school for the next fifteen minutes.

You walked back over to your spot, grabbing your phone. Maybe texting your boyfriend would make things better and put you at ease. He was out of town at the moment, sadly, visiting an old friend of his while they had a matched up break. He wouldn't return till after your testing week, and therefore he couldn't quiz you on things like he normally would. He was the greatest boyfriend you ever had, to be honest, so you were kind of down that he wasn't here.

Composing a new message, you decided to keep it short and to the point.

Jisoo, this final week is completely killing me right now. Can you distract me so I don't overwork myself?

Sending the message, you sat down on your couch, leaning back against the cushion. You glanced over at the clock on the cable box, which read 11:53 at night. You honestly weren't sure if your boyfriend would even be up, being that he said him and his friend planned on waking up early and going out for hikes or things of the like, trying to spend as much as time as possible with one another.

To be honest, you were a little suspicious at those last few words, but eventually, you understood them. You liked to be with your friends as much as you could, too, since you didn't get to see them often between school and work clogging up your week. Plus, Jisoo loved you, you knew he did, especially with how he constantly cared for you and made time to do things with you whenever it was possible. He treated you with a great amount of fondness, and you the same. You couldn't picture yourself with anyone else.