Hard Week (Angst/Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

It was Friday, and your week had been one of the absolute worst that you've ever experienced. You had seemed to fuck every little thing up in the past five days, with no good thing ever making up for all the shit that occurred.

It started on Monday. You were going to school, and the prior night you had spent several hours typing and revising an essay that was worth a good portion of your final grade for one of your literature classes. You were quite proud of your work by the time you finished (12:34 a.m. to be exact, which you only remembered because 1-2-3-4) and couldn't wait to turn it in so your teacher could recognize your talent.

However, as you were walking to the building, you had attempted to take out your phone to reply to a vibration that you felt in your pocket. You made the mistake of holding your coffee and paper in the same hand, and when you lost your grip, both your essay and drink fell to the ground. Your outfit was immediately ruined and quickly began to smell like coffee from the impact of it hitting the ground. As far as your paper went, it wasn't the coffee that necessarily ruined it, but a puddle that formed from the previous evening when it rained that did.

All you could feel was extreme shock, shaking your head and kneeling down to pick up the sopping wet paper. You began to cry in the middle of the parking lot, internally freaking out because you had worked so damn hard on this essay.

You had sat that for a good three minutes, merely crying over what had happened before you picked up your now empty coffee cup and essay in the same hand, standing up and walking over to the nearest trash can to throw both things out. You took out your phone, not even bothering to respond to the text your friend had sent now, checking the time. The best part was that your class started in ten minutes. You liked to be there early, and on top of that, the library was halfway across campus, so there was no way you could print out another copy and make it to class on time without missing something. You prayed that perhaps you would be able to explain your situation and your teacher would take pity on you and allow it to be late.

Of course, things could never go your way for just once. You tried to tell your professor what happened, but he would hardly let you get a word in as he scolded you for missing such an important grade, telling you that you could hand it in tomorrow with a deduction of ten points for the lateness.

You figured that you should be happy that you were even allowed to hand it in late, but being the perfect student, you were immediately depressed that you wouldn't get an A on this, and the fact that your clothes were probably now stained didn't help either.

The week only got worse from there.

The next day, Tuesday, your car broke down, causing you to need to call for a tow truck to bring it to a repair shop to get it fixed. This cost you more money than you would ever have liked to spend, but beggars couldn't be choosers, right? As if it couldn't be more terrible, you needed to take the train in order to get to the college, which made you spend another good amount of money, to your dismay. Then, you missed your first class, which thankfully it wasn't the literature class so you wouldn't miss handing in the essayagain, but you never liked to miss class for anything.

Wednesday, you managed to obtain a cold and had to call in sick to work that night, ruining your chance of earning back any of the money you spent on the previous day. You actually enjoyed working, too, because you often had usuals who liked you and therefore were nice to you (and also therefore paid bigger tips), so you were content and happy there. But no, sickness had to call, right?