One Stormy Night (4)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Fluff/Romance)

Prompt: You work at a café, and tonight you were there till closing time. Your manager, needing to get home before the storm, asks you to close. You do so, or attempt to, because someone happens to walk in.

-

You mock sang along to the music playing in the car as you drove home. You had your phone plugged in, blasting EXO's "Overdose" and dramatically dancing and lip-syncing to it at every red light. People were probably looking at you strangely, but you couldn't care less. EXO was your shit, and damn it all if you wouldn't jam out to them when they happened to play on your shuffled playlist.

"Too much!" You put the back of a hand over your forehead, leaning back against your chair. "Neoya! Your love! Igeon Overose!" You brought your hand down and clenched your fists over your chest, squeezing your eyes shut as you sang. "Too much! Neoya-a-a-a-a-a!" You lifted up your hands, putting one to your ear and the other with its pointer finger out and moving around as the notes were sung. "Your love! Igeon Overdose!" You lunged out your arms and opened your eyes just as the light turned green, smiling.

You stepped on the pedal, fist pumping when the song finished and switched to "Bang Bang Bang", ready to bring out your inner party thug.

You soon pulled into a parking spot in the apartment building parking lot. It was around four, so not a lot of people were here, being that work and school may have just ended for people. For you, school had ended at three, but you went to go get something to eat afterwards.

It was your last day off, so you planned on enjoying it while you could. You were going to give yourself a homemade spa. You had a green tea facemask, a cucumber you planned on cutting up, a nail filer, nail clipper, some nail polish, and a pear shaped and scented bath bomb. You were even going to do your eyebrows and shave your legs. The latter would have to come before the bath, though.

You had no exact reason for doing so, just that you wanted to look good for yourself. And, on top of that, you probably could really use the relaxation. You've been feeling stressed out from school, so this should do the trick.

Gathering your purse and schoolbag, you got out of your car, closed your door and locked it. You walked over and into the apartment building, saying hello to the receptionist and going to the elevator. You pressed the up button and began your wait for the elevator to come.

You were on the fourth floor, a room with a decent view of the city. However, you didn't really like to look out your windows, and it's not like they were that large, anyways. If you were going to gaze at the city, you would prefer to do it outside.

You stepped into the elevator as it went ding! and opened. You pressed the number four and watched the doors close. You leaned against the bars on the wall, sighing contently.

It had been a decent day today, at least. You teachers didn't give you too much work, but you did have a couple of papers due Friday night and tests that were next week which you needed to study or. You didn't expect to get to any of that tonight, though. You wanted to take time to yourself instead.

Reaching the fourth floor, the elevator let out another ding and opened. You walked out of it and to your apartment, turning a corner before arriving at your door.