One Stormy Night (5)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Fluff/Romance)

Prompt: You work at a café, and tonight you were there till closing time. Your manager, needing to get home before the storm, asks you to close. You do so, or attempt to, because someone happens to walk in.

-

The next afternoon found you back at work, a serving plate in one of the palms of your hands with several drinks on top of it as you brought it over to a table. The people at said seating were five obnoxious boys who began hitting on you from the moment you came over and introduced yourself. You had no idea why they were here, since it wasn't a popular café and was actually rather closed off. You wanted them gone, though, since they were annoying and rude. And even though that was true, they had yet to really break the café verbal abuse policy or try to touch you. Sadly, that meant they were staying.

You were kind of used to all of the bad pickup lines or sexual meanings which lied beneath sentences, which you hated to say, but it was the truth. Unfortunately, with the waitress outfit that your boss made all of the girls wear, all of you received some repugnant comments, specifically from teenage boys. Most of the time you all let it slide because they were hormonal and probably weren't getting any, so you pitied them. However, when they did go too far (three times, to be exact) and cross the line, you would kick them out of the café.

As you placed the drinks down in front of them, making sure to remember which guy ordered what coffee to avoid unwanted confrontations, one of them whistled at you.

"Damn girl, you look fine in that outfit," he said, earning hums of agreement from his friends. "Mind if I get to see you without it?" He asked, and the question had you gritting your teeth in order to avoid yelling at him for being so disrespectful.

Strike one.

You cleared your throat and composed yourself once you handed each boy their drink, the serving plate resting at your side while you spoke.

"I'm going to have to ask you to not say things like that. You could get thrown out for doing so, and it would be to my displeasure if that had to happen," you told them, trying to keep yourself calm. You were ready to blow a fuse at any second, though. How could anyone be so horribly rude?

Another guy laughed, his head tossing back. The other joined him, and it went on for a minute or so before they calmed down and the guy who started it looked your right in the eye.

"Oh come on, sweet cheeks, you don't want to get it on with all five of us? I doubt that that's true." He leaned his arm on the table and raised an eyebrow. "Tell you what, we can wait till your shift's done and then we'll have some serious fun, yeah?"

Strike two.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm good, thanks. I have someone that I'm already with, so I don't have time for any horny teenage boys who can't get any girls their own age because they all realize how disgusting you are," you said, adding a little lie in there simultaneously. You couldn't help yourself, they were being impolite, so you were going to put them in their place.

Your expectation was for one of them to get angry, but they didn't; they actually all had smug grins on their faces and looked amused.

"Sweetie," a third guy chimed in, "we know you're lying about this boyfriend of yours. Why don't you just give in to what you want? We know that we're attractive, so you have no reason to be ashamed or anything like that."