One Stormy Night (2)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Fluff/Romance)

Prompt: You work at a café, and tonight you were there till closing time. Your manager, needing to get home before the storm, asks you to close. You do so, or attempt to, because someone happens to walk in.

-

You heard thunder from outside as you made two more coffees for yourself and your guest, causing you to sigh,

It was around one in the morning, and you've been talking with the customer, Min (you learned his last name) Yoongi, for about two hours now. You had come to learn quite a lot about him, which made you happy.

He told you that he enjoyed music, specifically rap and hip-hop, and wished to dominate the world with his own music. Apparently, he wrote his own lyrics and produced them as well. He went around as a rapper known by the name of "Suga," whom you had not heard of. You were honest, and told him you didn't know who he was. He didn't take it too hard, saying that he didn't exactly expect you to. However, you did promise to listen to what he had made, and it wasn't a lie. He looked dedicated and just by his personality, something told you that his music was probably good.

Oh right, his personality. You thought he was different compared to most people.

He already told you that he was blunt, yet you had yet to see much of it. Besides that, you could tell he was hard-working and cared for his family and friends deeply, which you admired. He had an interesting sense of humor, but probably because it had to do with how straightforward he was and how he was honest about what he liked and didn't like, therefore having harsh opinions that were shockingly funny.

He said that he liked to sleep a lot, that meat was his favorite food, being alone or in quiet places, and basketball (which he used to play). He hates exercise, going outside, meeting new people (which you were slightly offended at, but he said he likes you), and loud places.

You placed lids and coffee sleeves on the two caramel macchiatos you had made, grabbing them and walking back to the table you were at, handing one to your guest.

Yoongi nodded to you, muttering a "thank you."

Sitting down, you each took a sip before he asked, "So, do you have a boyfriend?"

The question caught you by surprise, making you slightly sputter your drink. He chuckled, taking one of the napkins on the table and handing it to you. You dabbed at your mouth, giving him a look of confusion.

"No," you said slowly. "Why?

He shrugged. "You asked me if I had a girlfriend waiting back at home, so I figured I might as well learn if you're single or not as well," he said, making you nod in understanding. But then he tacked on, "Also, you seem outgoing and fun enough to have one. Most guys tend to like that, don't they?"

These words also made you a little shocked, but you weren't drinking your coffee, thankfully. You pursed your lips for a moment in thought, trying to come up with an answer. However, it wasn't long before he spoke again.

He sighed and sat up more before speaking. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. You just happen to strike me as the type."

You shook your head. "No, no, don't feel bad or anything."