A Misunderstanding (Slight Angst/Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: Jimin is one of your best friends alongside Taehyung. You have a crush on him, and have thought about approaching him, although lately he's been avoiding you. Disheartened at this, you've ended up spending more time with Taehyung.

-

It had been about a week since one of your best friends, Park Jimin, had spoken to you. You had absolutely no clue why, as things were perfect between the two of you. More than perfect, actually. You spent every moment possible with one another, whether it ended up with you just watching him practice, playing video games (with Taehyung, of course), or eating out (or in) together. You were close, and you liked that. You liked him.

Of course you never had the guts to say those words to him. You thought about it often, and considered that he might even like you back, but you always pushed down those ideas because, really, why would he like you? Especially since he was ignoring you now.

Ah yes, he was avoiding you. This was something that had been keeping you down the whole week, unsure as to why he decided to stop talking to you. It was out of the blue, too. The day before, Saturday, you were fine; joking and watching movies together. Then, Sunday, he just stopped. Stopped messaging you, stopped speaking to you, and he even avoided eye contact.

You noticed right away, and you considered telling Taehyung, but you didn't want him to get caught in the middle of this. You were sure you could vent to him, but you just decided to let it be as you spent more time than usual with him since Jimin clearly wasn't going to take up the bulk of you days anymore. He didn't question it, surprisingly, but you found it as a relief. You preferred the natural course of things, not him trying to get you to laugh because he wanted you to feel better, but because he just simply wanted you to laugh.

And at this moment you were standing in the middle of the hallway with him cracking jokes.

You laughed loudly as you lightly hit Taehyung on the arm. His current joke had been one about the way Jin eats, comparing it to a pig and imitating the sound he makes when he munches on something delicious. How Tae was always so funny no matter what he was doing was something you enjoyed. He was a ball of sunshine, and you basked in his rays.

All of his attempts at making you laugh consisted of the same sort of things; making the weirdest faces possible and using odd or funny tones whenever he spoke. You remember the one time he dressed up as a fairy-lady-bug-thing, using a high-pitched voice whenever he spoke.

Taehyung was extremely cute to you, but mainly in the older brother kind of way. He was a little too crazy for you to like like that. Of course, Jimin on the other hand..

"Y/N!" Taehyung yelled as he clapped his hands in front of your face, taking you out of your train of thought. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" He asked, poking at your forehead with his right index finger.

You gave him an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, I guess I was just lost in my thoughts thinking about-"

"About him?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow while a grin formed on his lips.

You slowly nodded, feeling a light blush come upon your cheeks. His grin widened at having gotten the answer right, making a humming sound.

"So, have you thought about approaching him yet? Telling him about your true feelings? He asked, wiggling his fingers when he said "true feelings" and raising his eyebrows.