Overworked (Slight Angst/Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

You put your hands on your knees and bent over, panting heavily.

There was a comeback happening in a week, and you were working yourself to the maximum. You didn't find a problem with it, personally, since you just wanted this to come out as good as it possibly could. Your group didn't seem to think too much about it either, since they merely told you to be careful. You felt tired, yes, but it was worth it. This was for the company, for the group, for the fans. You had a responsibility to uphold, so you were sticking to it.

A hand tapped you on your shoulder, and you lifted your head to see it was.

It was your leader, JuHyun, smiling down at you and holding a bottle of water out to you.

"Working hard, Y/N?" She asked as you took the water and stood up straight, her hand falling off your shoulder.

You nodded, unscrewing the cap. "Yeah. I want this comeback to be our best yet," you said, taking a sip of the water.

She hummed. "Don't overdo it, okay?" She crossed her arms. "We'd prefer you to be in good health or this comeback rather than be perfect at the moves. Besides, it's the vocalists that need to be putting in their all. You do realize that, as a rapper, you don't need to necessarily dance a lot for your part, right?"

You scoffed. "Of course I realize that. But I have to be good at everything else," you walked over to your phone, which was plugged into a speaker, so you could replay the main song you'd be performing at music shows.

JuHyun followed behind you and shrugged. "It just seems like you're practicing every bit of the dance, but if you cut out your part, it may relieve some stress," she offered.

Turning around to face her, you pursed your lips. "I appreciate it, Juhyun. I'm still going to do my best, though, okay?"

She seemed reluctant to, but she eventually nodded, uncrossing her arms. "Okay, Y/N. Just keep what I said in mind, alright?" You waved her off with a hand, and she laughed. "A few of us are going to go get some food, but YuRa is staying here with you. Do you want anything?"

You shook your head. "I'm okay. I have something to eat if I get hungry. Thank you, though."

She gave you a thumbs up, and then she walked off to the other members so they could leave and go out to eat.

Now, time to get back to work.

You stretched your arms, feeling a little sore after dancing for so long. It was late at night, four days from your comeback, and you had been at the dance studio all day. Given, you had practiced with the other members for most of the day, but you had been practicing on your own for the past two hours. Typically, you would go back to the dorm with them, but there was something in the dance that you felt you just weren't getting right.

However, right now, you needed to go and refill your water bottle, which you had just finished.

Heading out of the dance room, water bottle in your hand, you walked down the hall to where there was a water fountain. It most likely wouldn't be cold, but it was better than nothing to you. Although, you did feel a little foolish for not going out and buying more water bottles in advance for this.