Summer Vacation (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

You laughed as Jimin splashed water at you, doing the same in return with one hand as the other covered your eyes.

You had been at the summer home he rented for only about a week, but it had been fantastic. Given, the first two days were unpacking and finding out your schedule and what you may want to do and things you definitely wanted to do. There was a time schedule you needed to set up for each day so that way you could keep track of things, and while it wasn't finished, by Wednesday (the third day) the two of you really wanted to unwind.

So you did.

On Thursday, the two of you took a walk to the town nearby, deciding to stock up on food. You had already bought things, but there were some tropical items here that you wanted to try. He wasn't opposed to it, since he wanted to taste them as well, which made you happy. He was always willing to do new things with you, so you appreciated it even if it was something little.

Jimin grabbed you, his arms around your waist as he lifted you up, making you squeal and giggle. Your own arms went on his shoulders to keep you steady.

"Now you can't splash me, Jagi," he said triumphantly.

Your legs kicked behind you as you pouted at him. "Jimin! Let me down!" You whined.

He grinned. "No way. This is punishment. And after this I'm going to drop you into the water, so you better be prepared," he told you in a sing-song tone.

You shook your head. "Jimin, don't! I don't like being dropped."

His smile turned into a smirk as he lifted an eyebrow. "But what if I catch you?"

And just like that, he let go of you, and you began to fall. Even though you were only about five feet in the air, you still began to feel scared, your eyes widening.

But then he caught you right before you hit the water, his arms tightly around your waist once again. You instinctively put your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, bringing yourself up against his chest as you breathed a little heavily. You glared at him, and he chuckled.

"I told you, Jagi. I was going to catch you. There's nothing to be afraid of, I promise," he said softly, pressing his lips against yours to seal the promise.

You were quick to part your lips, and he was quick to let his tongue slide in, meeting yours. He tasted a little like saltwater, but you expected it as you had just flicked water at him. You probably tasted the same, honestly, but he was still kissing you.

One thing you both loved and hated about Jimin was how he rarely, if ever, complained. You loved it because he would suck things up and especially deal with the terrible things you could or how you may treat him sometimes when you're having a bad day. He wouldn't get angry or upset with you because he understood it, while not the exact cause, and knew that you probably needed some comfort, if anything, which he was never opposed to. You hated it because of how you or someone else could do something he didn't like but he wouldn't say anything about it. He'd let them carry on doing it so long as it made them happy since all he wanted was for everyone to smile. It was an admirable trait, but at times it was his downfall.

Still, you kissed him, and he kissed you. You were glad that the beach you were currently at was a little far off, so no one was here. The two of you could yell and laugh as loudly as you wanted, you could kiss as much as you wanted, and he would even be able to cop a feel, so long as he got the opportunity, without worrying about who was watching or if there were kids seeing the two of you.