Jealousy (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

You walked along the street with your boyfriend, your fingers intertwined as you looked around aimlessly at every store you passed. Everything looked interesting to you, but not eye-catching enough for you to want to go inside of it. There were clothes stores and antique shops with jewelry boutiques and hair salons besides them, the same types of outlets repeating over and over again. It bored you, but you kept on, staring down each title which was on top of the buildings. Finally, though, right before a street had ended, was a store that was unlike the others; it was a garden center, the colors of every flower and plant within it blurred by the windows.

With a joyful jump and a glance back at the boy who had a tight grip on your hands, you made your way to the store, opening the door and walking inside with him following behind. He let out a noise of struggle due to your sudden tug, but once you were inside he just huffed.

"Jagi, you need to tell me when you're going to do something like that. You could've pulled on my arm hard enough to bring it out of its socket," he murmured with a pout, and you stopped at the side to turn around and look at him, crossing your arms and narrowing your eyes.

"Park Jimin! Really, pull your arm out of its socket? I'm strong, but I'm not that strong," you responded, frowning at him.

He found humor in your words, which you hoped for. He chuckled and gave you a peck on the lips, wrapping his arms around your waist and bringing you in for a hug. "It's a good thing I'm here then, right? I'm pretty tough," he bragged, huddling you in close.

You laughed against his chest, nodding as you enjoyed the warmth for the current moment. "Yes, Jimin, you are so tough. Where would I be without you to hold my small purse as we walk around the town?"

Your boyfriend made a tch sound, moving back and rolling his eyes before he looked at you. "You would be nowhere without me. You need me to lift up everything for you," he told you as if it was a matter of fact (which you both knew it most certainly was not). "But it's okay, because I love you, and I want to make you happy," he added on, which made your heart flutter. He was so sweet.

You couldn't help but lean up on the tips of your toes so you give him another kiss, but of course, being the bastard he was, he leaned away so that way it was hard for you to reach him. You grumbled, getting down on your feet and pouting. If he didn't want a kiss, fine, you were going to do something else.

Turning on your feet, your arms still crossed, you walked away to move through the garden, eyeing all of the flowers. He whimpered and moved up next to you, trying to grab your hands from their position so he could hold them. You weren't relenting, though, deciding to keep your hands tucked between your arms so he couldn't get a hold of them. If he wasn't going to kiss you, he also wasn't going to hold your hand.

"Jagi," he drew out in a whine, fighting for your hands. You huffed and stopped in your tracks again, looking at him with an expectant look on your face. He gave you puppy dog eyes before leaning in and giving you a kiss. You were unable to help yourself in kissing him back, but you pulled yourself away quickly and uncrossed your arms.

"Why must you deny me kisses? I know I'm short but really Jimin, it's not fair," you mumbled, and he grabbed your hands and kissed them.

"Because I love you, Jagi. It's cute seeing you want to kiss me so badly. It makes me happy," he admitted, pressing his lips against your forehead. He looked at you, grinning. "Let's walk around this garden, yeah?"