"Fans" (Angst/Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: You're Jimin's girlfriend, and you've been getting harassed by his fans. It's become so terrible that they even managed hurt you while you were outside of your house, sending you to the hospital with minor injuries. You love Jimin, really, but it was becoming too much. 

-

You had been out and about, minding your own business as you made your way home. It was late at night, and you had just finished celebrating one of your friend's birthdays. She had just turned twenty-one, so of course you were going to be there to join in on any fun. Also, you wanted to make sure she made it back to her place safely.

You didn't even realize there was a group of girls behind you before you felt a hand tap you on the shoulder, causing you to turn around. When you laid eyes on them, your eyebrows went up in question. You weren't quite sure what they could've possibly wanted from you, until they started speaking.

"You don't deserve him," one of them began.

You tilted your head in question. "Deserve who?" You asked slowly, confused. You weren't a fan of the pronoun game.

Another scoffed, looking at the other females. "Wow, is he really dating this ditz?" The other girls laughed before she continued, looking at you. "Jimin! You shouldn't be dating him. He isn't yours to have!" She exclaimed.

You stepped back, not liking where this seemed to be going. They made sure to close the gap between you, however. Two of the girls even grabbed your arms, not allowing you to leave.

"Listen, I don't know what you girls have against me, but-"

"What do you mean?" One of the girls holding your arm asked you. "You're no good for Jimin, so we're going to teach you a lesson."

Before you knew it, you were pushed against a wall, feeling something twist and hurt. The girls who weren't holding your arms hovered over you, looking at each other and nodding.

They began to grab at your hair and scratch you amongst other petty things. They ripped your bag off the beaded handle and threw it on the ground. One of the girls stepped on it, hard, too, as you heard something crack. You prayed that your phone was okay, and that it was just the lipstick or eyeliner pencil you carried. After doing that, they tossed it off to the side.

They never went as far as to kick you or punch you. Still, even though it wasn't tough stuff, they weredefinitely hurting you.

You tried to push them off you, but with your arms being tightly held and having three other girls release their jealousy on you, it wasn't easy. In fact, you could barely even struggle because of how much resistance there was on you.

Throughout their "beating" they had said things to you like he doesn't even love you or what did you do to deserve him? and anything else degrading they could think of. You had been insulted by his "fans" several times, but you never let it get to you because it was usually over the internet.

This was different. It was in person, and you could hear the harsh tones they had. Even though you knew they probably sounded like this when you read them, you would say them aloud in funny tones when you complained about it to your friends. Hearing them say it and reach your ears seemed to make it hurt much more.