Late for Work (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: You work as head secretary for a company, and your boss, who is the head boss, just so happens to be Park Jimin. You end up showing up late for a meeting, but he's your friend, so how is he going to treat you for being tardy?

-

Your heels clicked down the sidewalk as you made your way to your job, hurrying across the street while the crosswalk counter was at five seconds, knowing that you needed to hustle since you had a meaning and you were already two minutes late. That may not sound too terrible, but in the business world, time is money, so every minute, every second counts. What was worse was that you were a secretary for the head boss of the company, so the fact that you were late (and hadn't even called in saying you thought you would be), was an issue, and you were sure you would end up getting reprimanded for your tardiness after the meeting was adjourned.

The building for the company was right around the corner, you knew it, and you could definitely see it, since it was built thirty stories high, which isn't much compared to other buildings in the city it was matched with, but it could still be seen from a distance. All you needed to do was just move a little faster and push your way through the busy and bustling crowd that stopped for no one, constantly moving forwards or backwards with people shoving others to do the same thing you were doing; get where they needed to be.

After being elbowed as you swept through the crowd, you reached the doors of the company you worked ever so diligently for, opening one of them and rushing inside, barely even giving people you recognized a wave of greeting since you needed to make your way to the meeting as soon as possible without any distractions. Once you got to the elevator, you pressed the up button since it wasn't on the ground floor, much to your dismay. People were always going up or down any minute of the day in this building, and you dreaded the amount of time that you would have to wait in order to get onto the elevator and get to the thirtieth floor; where the meeting was being held, since that was where the head boss' office, and your own and others', was. You lifted up your arm, moving the sleeve of your blazer up your arm slightly so you could check the time on your watch.

10:06

Dammit. Time was passing faster than you could count the seconds. If it reached 10:10 and you still weren't in the conference room, there would end up being an issue. Usually your boss could manage to stretch out at least ten minutes waiting for all of the workers to arrive, since people could have some last second adjustments to their paperwork that they needed to finalize or perhaps they were on the line for coffee, and he knew how long those could be, hence why he was planning to buy one for the thirtieth floor alone, so those coming to meeting had their caffeinated drinks easily available for them. However, if it went past 10:10, that was when there could become problems with patience on not just his part, but the other people within the meeting. All of you had your own things to do, and the quicker the meeting was started, the quicker it was over, and everyone could get back to their personal duties.

The elevator dinged as the doors parted, and you wasted no time fixing your blazer and stepping inside, hitting the button for the thirtieth floor and standing patiently against the back of the box while fellow coworkers walked off and other stepped on. Once no one was leaving or entering, the doors closed, and the journey up the floors began.