Venting Session (Slight Angst/Comfort)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Despite how quiet he can be, Jungkook was really the best at giving advice.

Currently, you were laying on your couch as Jungkook sat across from you in a sofa chair. He was listening to you vent about the troubles you experienced today, and had been here for a good half hour already.

You sighed. "I don't know, Jungkook, I just feel like something is off. She won't message me first or try to set up any dates to hang out with me. And when I'm upset, you know how different I am. My stance, my tone, how much my apathy increases. She knows but doesn't really care. Is it my fault? Like, maybe I should stop being the one to initiate so that way she takes charge or whatever? I don't know what to do, I just feel like shit," you said, huffing.

He nodded, his expression neutral. "Don't think about it too much or you'll hurt your head. I think your idea is good, though. Letting her be the first to say something, I mean. It'll prove how much she really cares about you if she goes to you without you needing to speak to her first. And, you said that she knows how badly you've been feeling lately, right?"

You nodded, pursing your lips and beginning to feel very upset as you thought over your (possible) crumbling friendship.

He paused as if waiting for you to say something, but when you didn't he merely continued. "And she says you're a great friend and mean a lot to her, right?" You simply nodded again. He shifted his position before continuing. "Then you should be a top priority for her. It shouldn't take her several hours or days to message you without an excuse in order to check up on you. You worry about her all the time because you love her, right?" You hummed in response this time. "Then it's time for her to feel the same way. You shouldn't be putting in seventy-five percent while she puts in twenty-five percent. Your friendship cannot be bought with any of the materialistic items she's given you, but with her actions instead. It's important for not only her to realize this, but for you to realize this as well so that way you can prevent yourself from being walked all over. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Does that make sense?"

You sat up, nodding with a smile, feeling better. You made it a point to voice that you appreciated his words and honesty.

You often had these sessions with Jungkook. About once a week when he could manage it, at least. He seemed to always know what to say, to really get what you were going through despite his position of an idol.

You didn't mean to sound ignorant, but BTS was probably most of his social life, for, well, most of his life. They had been together for a while now, even as rookies.

Really, you were just in awe at how fantastic he was, and you couldn't be more grateful for having the lucky fate of being his friend.

"Can you just be beside me all the time to help me with any of my daily problems or?"

He chuckled, smiling at you. "I'm afraid I can't, even though I do actually want to do that. But this is better than nothing, right?"

You sighed dramatically, a grin still on your face to show you weren't serious. "I guess so."

He laughed again, and you joined him this time.

"Now, why don't you lay back down and continue to tell me about your problems, hm?"