Flirtatious (Romance/Slight Fluff) (3)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: Jungkook seems to flirt with you all the time, but it's never in public—always through calls or texts. When he sees you in public, he acts as if he doesn't even know you exist. What's worse is that you're falling for him, but it doesn't seem like he feels the same way. Is he teasing you or just playing hard to get?

-

You spent about forty or fifty minutes speaking with Hoseok, laughing all the while.

He was so happy to see this many people, and that there was even a party in general. It was a surprise party, so of course he didn't expect it. He told you how enthralled he was, how he couldn't wait to open up the gifts so he could appreciate every single one of them. He was cute, you thought, all excited about this event. It was only in an older brother way, though, since you could never see him like that. You couldn't even see Tae like that, despite how close you were with him, so to feel that way about Hoseok would be a far stretch.

In your view, you happened to see the boy you were thinking of like that. He had just walked over to the bar, standing there and watching the crowd on the dancefloor. He didn't seem to notice you on the other side, which you were thankful for. You wanted your appearance to be a surprise to him, or something like that.

Hobi was continuing to talk your ear off, and as much as you wished to stay there and discuss everything and anything with him (because let's face it, the guy can talk about any topic without struggle), you needed to go talk to Jungkook.

So, you put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him mid-sentence as you spoke.

"Hobi, I'm sorry, I would love to continue talking to you, but I have to go do something now," you told him apologetically.

He waved off your comment with his hand. "Pssh, it's no problem, Y/N! We should talk more—or, even better, hang out!" The grin on his face as he spoke happily was completely contagious, making your mouth tilt upwards.

"Of course, Hobi! You have my number, right?"

He nodded exuberantly. "Yes! I'll message you. Or you can message me first, if you'd like," he offered, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You laughed, shaking your head. "Please, you know I will once I get the chance. You should focus on the party, okay? Don't stress about sending me a text—I'll send you one."

With a high-pitched squeal, he crushed you in a tight hug, making you gasp for air once he let go. He chuckled. "Sorry! But, yes, okay, you do that! I'll be waiting, Y/N," he said, a flirty tone in his voice before he waved at you and walked off to go talk to other people who had attended.

You watched him go for a moment with a smile. You were happy to know him. He was such a sweetheart, and the time you spent talking to him was definitely not wasted.

Turning your head back to the bar, you saw that Jungkook was still there, sitting down now, turned towards it, disregarding the celebration going on behind him. You looked down at yourself, hoping that the dress you wore would catch his attention like you intended.

Hesitantly, you made your way through the crowd on the dancefloor yet again, saying hello to a few people you recognized from previous parties on the way. You bit your bottom lip lightly as you arrived, closing your eyes before tapping him on the shoulder.