00 | End of Issue 0 - Fight for Fireflies

 The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. 

― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Author's Note:

I had to add this for people with trigger issues. A way to read the story and skip a part of it. I know the start was very hard to read. It's sad. 

Word to the readers who understand this a little too well.

No one can touch your body if you don't want it. That is your body you did nothing the hell wrong. It doesn't matter if you reacted to the touch or not. It doesn't matter if in your country it's legal to touch women or men like that. That's your damn body! It doesn't matter if you said it was ok once. That is an invitation you have the right to revoke any dang time you want. Do not let anyone trick you into thinking it's ok if you don't want it. If you need someone to talk to this is a number I hope it helps you.

World wide / International abuse and crisis help lines. Are you in crisis right now? You can call the National Sexual Assault Hotline, operated by RAINN, 24 hours a day at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) in the USA.

I put this beginning to this prequel for a reason. I wanted to respect her story. Respect her courage when she had it and when she didn't. I wanted the reader to know without a cute shield. Not everyone believes there is someone out there to help them. In order to get help, you must believe there's someone to help you. 

I haven't left many authors note's mainly because I didn't want to interfere with the story being told.  Thank you, for your comments and kindness so far it's been great! The corrections have helped a lot in editing thank you. 

If you find somewhere that sounds cool PLEASE mark it. Say quote because I'm very bad at finding quotes. I'm actually pretty awful at it.  If you mark it in here or tweet it, I'll be able to see it. Thank you in advance see you Thursday. 

- O

THANK YOU!!!