THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5:

CALEB'S POV:

What in the hell? I'm standing here towards the back of the club with my mouth hanging open. Dante nudges me and I look over at him. He gives me a 'what the fuck?' look. I just shake my head at him.

Gianna and her crew finish their performance, the DJ starts a new track and the crowd starts dancing again. I can't see Gianna anymore and Dante yells over the music, "Hey man, I'm gonna go say 'hi' to my cuz!"

"Okay, I'll come with you." I tell him.

We work our way through the crowd and find Taye. We greet him and I ask Taye, "hey Taye, who's the hot blonde in your crew?"

"The blonde? Oh, that's Gianna." he says. Then adds, "hey Caleb. Don't get any ideas about her. I know how you are. We don't put up with anyone fucking around with Gigi."

"Gigi?" Now this should be good. "It's not that. It's just that I'm pretty sure I know her. Where is she?"

Taye gives me a skeptical look and points over to the dance floor where Gianna is dancing with one of the Hispanic guys from the crew. "She's over there with Jared." I look to where he points and I see her dancing and smiling at the guy. So this is Jared. The guy she calls when something goes wrong. I've rarely seen her smile and right now she is smiling more than I've ever seen her before. At Jared. I don't know why, but I'm jealous as hell right now.

"Yeah, that's her." I say.

"Hey, you guys should come to the after party at Jared and Cece's place." Taye says.

"We'd love to." I tell him, with a smile. This should be interesting.

One hour later. Taye is riding with us to the after party to show us where it is. My car is packed since Dante and the two girls are also with us. We get to the house and unload from the car.

I let the others go in ahead of me and kind of stand back when we enter the living room. There are people dancing in the center of the living room already. Gianna and the other girl from the crew are laughing and doing silly dance moves.

Taye rushes over to where they are, does his own little move, then grabs the Hispanic girl that Gianna is dancing with, picks her up off the ground and starts shaking her. The girl laughs and yells "Taaaaaye" and Gianna, laughing too, tries to pull her out of Taye's grip. Just then, Jared comes up from behind Gianna and pours a bottle of water over her head.

Gianna spins around in shock and Jared starts running out of the room. Before Jared can leave Gianna jumps onto his back and they both tumble forward to the floor, with Gianna on top and his face in the floor. Gianna starts laughing and says, "that's what you get punk!"

I would never imagine that Gianna had this side to her personality. Actually, I just thought she just didn't have much of a personality. Why does she act so pissy at home and school, then here she acts the complete opposite? Who knew Gianna could be playful?

She gets up off Jared, still laughing. When she turns around she is smiling. She locks eyes on me, her smile fades and her eyes go wide in surprise.

I wave and say "hello Gianna."

GIANNA'S POV:

Oh. My. God. What is Caleb doing here?

So I ask him, "what the fuck are you doing here Caleb?" Immediately, everyone's eyes in the room are going back and forth between us.

Jared walks up to Caleb with his arms crossed over his chest, "who are you?"