THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8:

CALEB'S POV:

I wake up on the couch and remember that Gianna is sleeping in my bed. I quickly get up and walk to my room. I peek in and she is still asleep. I like the way she looks in my bed, wearing just pajama shorts and a tank top, with the covers tangled in her legs. Even with her hair all messed up, she is still the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

I walk over to the bed and jump onto it. I jump up and down on the bed yelling, "Wake up princess! Wake up!" Her eyes snap open in alarm and when she realizes it is me, she sits up trying to swing at me.

"You scared the shit out of me Caleb!" I jump out of the way, laughing at her.

"I'm hungry, make me some breakfast," I tell her.

"Why don't you make me some breakfast? I'm the guest here," she replies.

"Fine, but get up and get ready. We've got things to do today. Do I always have to be the responsible one around here?" I joke.

"I need to go home, my mom will be expecting me," she says.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Julie. She loves me," I tell her.

"She's the only one," she mumbles.

"That's not nice. I'm going to have to tell mom that you're being mean to me," I say.

"She's not your mom," she says.

Thank god for that, I think to myself. Otherwise I would have been making out with my sister last night. Thinking about last night, I wonder what she would do if I kissed her now? No, better not. I can't mess with her like that. I turn away, "I'll go make breakfast." While I'm in the kitchen, I try not to think about the fact that she is naked in my shower.

Thirty minutes later, I have already eaten and Gianna comes out from the bathroom. "Go ahead and eat, while I take a shower. I left a pen and paper on the table. I want you to do something. Write down all the things you would do if there were no consequences."

"Why should I do that?" she asks.

"Because I said so and I'm the boss," I tell her.

"Whatever, go take your shower. You stink," I laugh and go to the bathroom.

When I come out, Gianna is done eating and sitting on the couch with an amused look on her face. I walk over to the dining room table to look over her list:

1. Punch Caleb in the face.

2. Steal Caleb's car and go for a joy ride, which may involve a crash at the end.

3. Find a way to get Caleb expelled from my school, so he will have to live somewhere else.

I look up at Gianna, and see that she has a big grin on her face. "What?" she says innocently. I roll my eyes and keep reading.

4. Go tagging (that means spray paint public places white boy!)

5. Get a tattoo

6. Street dance downtown at the 16th street mall

7. Quit cheerleading

8. Go on a road trip to Vegas

9. Punch Caleb again

10. Ditch school

11. Make new friends at school

12. Go out clubbing and get drunk off my ass

13. And other things that are none of your god damn business!

I look at Gianna again and she doesn't meet my eyes. "You better not make fun of me. You wanted the list, so there it is."