THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 21

IF YOU LIKE, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE -------------------------------------------->

CHAPTER 21:

GIANNA'S POV:

It was so fun teasing Caleb about double-dating with Cece and Dante. The last double-dating experience was enough for me. I wouldn't want to do that again, even with friends.

Josh hasn't bothered me since the guys had a 'talk' with him. Although, he did show up pretty banged up, the next day at school. I almost felt guilty.

After school on Thursday, I go up to my room to do some homework. Caleb plops down on my bed. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Homework. You should try it," I tell him.

"I already did mine," he says.

I'm surprised, "You did? When?"

"Study hall," he answers.

"I have study hall too, but I can't finish it that quickly," I tell him. "I bet you get horrible grades."

"You shouldn't assume things," he looks annoyed with me. "I've never gotten anything below a 'B' in my life."

"So, you're a juvenile delinquent, who got expelled from two different high schools, but you are also an honor student?" I say.

"Yup," he says.

"Do you also work as a janitor and solve impossible math problems in your spare time?" I ask.

"Ha, ha, ha," he says, "I saw that movie too, Miss. Bring It On."

I give him a dirty look, "I am not a cheerleader anymore, remember? Plus, I like that movie."

"You would," he says.

"Can you go find something else to do? Isn't there a shed somewhere that you need to burn down for fun?" I ask.

"Fine, since my girlfriend isn't going to give me any attention, I'm out of here. I'll be in my room. You can find me there when you start to miss me," he says.

I sit there and finish my homework. Since I started it in study hall, I am done thirty minutes later. I check my email and sit on my bed. I am NOT going to rush over to Caleb's room, like some sort of lovesick girl. But, dammit, I already miss him. I wait ten more minutes, then knock on his door.

"Come in!" Caleb yells. I see him close a notebook and put it under his pillow.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing," he says. "Miss me already?"

"No," I say. I shut his door and lock it.

He raises one eyebrow, "Why are you locking the door? Are you here to molest me?"

"Shut up," I say and lay on top of him. I start kissing him and he eagerly kisses me back. I start to pull off his shirt and then there's knock on the door.

"Caleb! I can't find Gianna. Didn't she come home yet?" Oh shit! My mom is home early from work!

Caleb can see the panic on my face and laughs, "Um, no Julie! She was going over a friend's house."

"Okay Caleb. Dinner will be ready in an hour!" my mom calls through the door.

"I have everything that I'm hungry for right here," Caleb says, while gliding his hands down my back to grab my butt.

"Nice line," I say sarcastically. "But what if I hadn't locked the door and my mom had walked in?"

"Then we would've had to politely ask her to leave so we could finish," he teases.