Chapter 2

Here is the second chapter.

Enjoy reading!

- ncumiencu
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I twist the door knob and swing myself inside the house. I leave my bag beside the door and go the kitchen, taking out a jar of nutella from the cupboard. I walk to the living room and lay myself on top of the couch. Taking the remote, i go through different channels,trying to find something interesting to watch. I finally found it ...

Who lives in a pineapple house in the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! ...
Yep, my favourite thing to watch. I may be 17 but since i was 6 years old, ive never stopped liking Spongebob Squarepants.  My phone beeps, and i look at it to see that ive got a text from my best friend, Layla.

Layla: Coming over. We going to a party.

Me: I cant come I've got to do homework.

Layla: On a Friday?! You can't be serious.

Me: You're right, I'm not.

Layla: Great!

Me: I'll be reading a book.

After a minute of her not answering my text, i know she's angry and will be coming in that door in 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 ...

"Young lady you will be banned from doing homework on a Friday! Banned, i say and you better get your butt of that couch before i remove you myself!" She said, glaring at me with her brown eyes and her face flushed from anger. I quickly get off the couch and put my jar of nutella on the table and looked everywhere but at her, knowing she's shooting lasers from her eyes.

"Er, ahm, hi bestie." I wave lamely, shooting her an innocent smile.

"Lets go." She says leading me upstairs to my room, her anger deflating.

"But, but-"

"No buts. We're going, you have been working too hard and you need time to relax." She says, opening my room. I walk to the balcony that's by my room and just enjoyed the fresh air. The grass in our backyard was green and freshly cut and there was a garden full of fresh, beautiful flowers. I could also see the old oak tree that i sometimes sit under when i sketch.

The big tree covers the grass underneath it, preventing the sun from coming through. Oh, how i wish i was there right now for my hands to touch the rough bark of the tree and to feel the cut grass beneath my hands. My eyes catch something gold and sparkly, the sun hitting it, making it shine. Before my eyes could register what it could be, its gone. I blink my eyes once, twice, to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me but it was... gone. Like it was never there in the first place. Okay, that was weird.

"I found the perfect outfit, Hera." She said showing me white ripped shorts and a black cropped shirt with the word 'fashionista' on the middle and to finishing it off with black All-Stars. I give her a nod to show that the outfit is approved. I take it from her hands and head to the bathroom, closing it behind me. The bell from the door downstairs rings and Layla says she'll get it. I put on the outfit and put on mascara then finish it off with red lipstick. I leave my hair with its natural curls and give myself one last look on the mirror.

"Hera!" Layla calls. I go downstairs to where she is and walk to her.

"Yeah?" I answer, and move closer to her since the door is opened and she is infront of it, standing with a confused look. I look at what she is confused at, only to be met with a suprise, the shock evident on my face.

"Hello Hera." The person says, giving me a smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Who is the mystery person?

Please Vote, comment
And share with your friends