chapter 7

Jeff and I continuet to watch the movie , he has a twin sized he'd so it is quite hard for us both to lay on there with out awkwardly making contact . we were around the begging of the movie the part where the family is in the hotel trying to escape to get to the helicopter when I slowly started drifting off into sleep ..the darkness , something that has always released my inner peace . I have never been afraid of the dark I have always loved it there is just something about the black that makes me feel at home .
              I could feel Jeff cuddle me and play with my hair as I slept , he told me stories of his past not knowing I could hear .. He told me about Jane and how he killed her when she tried to kill him  , he told me about her parents , about the fire , about the bullies , about his brother , about everything ...he told me that although he hurt many he would never hurt me or any of the other pastas , his voice soothed me in the darkness and just as I was about to fall into a deep slumber a jump scare came along in the movie and made Jeff flinch causing me to awaken enough to open my eyes . he looked at me ." you are precious when asleep "
  I slightly blushed but before he could notice I said " idiot " and turned my sideing away from him on the bed . if he wants me he will have to work hard for it .
I could feel Jeff starring at me but I ignored it as well as I could and watched the movie . 
                              when the movie was over it was dark out so i decided to head to my room and get ready for bed , i checked my phone to see if anyone messaged me and i saw that slenderman did . 
" get some sleep you need it , tomorrow is going to be a long day " i grunted and typed " fine , when do i need to wake up ? " i flopped my head on the side of my silk pillow " midnight " 
" what but its 9 right now how am i going to get enough sleep ?! >:( " 
" 2 am ..?" . i let out a loud grunt of frustration.

" whyyyyyy :c ?"

" child you will see now get some sleep , you atleast need 5 hours of sleep "
" fine .. >:( " i shut off my phone and put it on my night table , i shut off the lamp and looked out the window that was to my right , the sunset was just done setting and the stars were beginning to show  , i shut my eyes and drifted to sleep . 

* 1:30 AM * 

* phone ringing * 
i picked up the phone still tired from just waking up " hello ? ..." 

" time to wake up , get dressed in clothes you dont mind getting stained , and i recomend you leave your hair down " i look at my clock 

" its only 1:30 i thought you said we were wakeing up at 2 ? "

" we are going to be outside of the mansion my 2 "

" get ready and meet me downstairs in 15 minuets " 

"O-"
* hangs up * 

" wow ... what a dick "

i got out of bed and made my way to my dresser , i put on black sweats and a tight black hoodie , i put mascara on and grabed my favorite black bini , then brushed my teeth . when i was done getting ready i went downstairs to meet slenderman .

the night was warm , i could hear the crickets and the frogs before i knew it slenderman and i were outside of a two story white house .
" this is a night you will remember forever y/n " i looked at him . " what am i going to do ? " 

i looked at the house and the peace it seemed to have " you will kill them " 

" are you going to help me ? "
" no " slender man then vanished in the air .

i checked if any of the windows were unlocked and to my luck one of the basement windows was , i stoped by the kitchen and picked up a kitchen knife . i made sure that my movements were quiet when heading up the stairs , when i got there there was the main bedroom with one mother lying in bed , there were not family photos around so i presumed she was a single mom , she gasped as she seen me looking down at her from the side of her bed , i stabbed her in the left side of the chest and blood started gushing out , i repeatedly stabbed laughing as i did so , this was just like some of the stories i have read before i ran down the hallway to a door with stickers on it and i clawed on the door , " mommyy ....!! " i heard a little girl cry . i opened to door slowly and ran to the little girls bead and slit her throat before she could ever scream . i paused , dropped the knife , and burst out in tears 
i have just killed two people .... i looked at the little girl whos dead body layed there . 

i woke up in bed gasping for air , i flicked on my light and hurried to look around to see my suroundings . i was in my room , it was all a dream , my phone then started ringing , i looked at the time it was 1:30 , i looked to see who was calling me , it was slenderman  " hello " i said my voice still scratchy from wakeing up " time to wake up , get dressed in clothes you dont mind getting stained , and i recomend you leave your hair down " .. i droped the phone in shock , was that a nighmare or did i just see the future