chapter 9

His voice was like a lullaby once it echoed in my head I fell asleep , I woke up to sally pokeing my nose . I grunted and rolled over , my h/c hair a mess .
She grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me .

" wakeee up y/n I wanna playyyyy "

" sally why can't you find somebody else to play with "

" nobody else wants to *sniffle * play with me "

" I'll play with you later ok "

" okie dokie " sally then picked up her tedy and skipped away from my room , as she was leaving I could swear her teddy bear was staring at me .
Just as sally left Toby came in my room , I flopped backwards on the bed .

" I have to wake up now don't I :c "

" sadly yes "

" * sigh * ok "

" spendermqn wants you down in 10 minuets "
Toby was about to turn away .

" toby "
He looked at me
" yes ? "

" ha I think you're the only guy that is not trying to get with me "
" I'm respectful , and if I were to want to get with you I would become friends with you and I would get to know you ...and right now that is something neather of then have done "

" I know "

" don't let that get to you I just don't find it is fair to you , they don't know you so they are mainly chaseing after your looks , and yes you are very attractive but I bet your personality is nothing compared to your looks "

" I won't , but thank you "

I got up and gave him a hug . he was blushing so much , I smirked at him .

" umm....y/n "

" yeah "

" look at what you are wearing "

I looked at the clothes I was wearing I was wearing a bra and underwear , I screamed .

" don't worry about it "

He took of his grey hoodie revealing  his white T-shirt .

" wear this " he then handed me his hoodie that smelled of cholone .
I put it on and it covered everything .

" thanks toby "

" no problem "
Then he left .

I slid on a pair of dark blue jeans , and a black tshirt with a upside down cross on it . 

after this i went downstairs , the smell of breakfast greeted me . 
"y/nnnnnn did you come down to play with meee ? " sally looked at me with eyes full of excitement .
" im sorry sally i came down here for breakfast " 
sally frowned and walked away . 

when i got to the table ben , jeff , slenderman , sally , Alice , clockwork , masky ,eyeless jack , and toby all sat . i looked at Toby and tried not to be awkward but i could tell that jeff knew something was up because he automatically gave Toby the death glare and so did Ben . 

" theres a new girl here ?! " said alice looking at me with a smile , alice was beautiful she had a lovely blue and white dress on but it was stained with blood , she had long wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes . 
she ran up to the seat becide me and sat down . 
" whats your name " she placed her chin on her hand and looked at me with happiness , she seemed like she was my age actually . 

" im y/n " 
" wow that name is awsome !!! " 
she looked at my tshirt with the upside down cross and smiled 
" youre mad too "  i looked at her confused 

" mad " ? 
her grin grew wider 

" dont worry we are all mad here " . 

during breakfast i couldnt help but notice that toby was glancing over , when i would look back at him i would catch him blushing , the same things happened with jeff and ben , what the hell was going on . when i would glance over at clockwork she would always be giving me the bitch face .  and eyeless jack and slender mad sat in confusion trying to find out what the hell was going on . 

when breakfast was over i was so thankful , i made my way up to my room to put sweats on and after i did so i went downstairs to start my training with jeff .