2

I arrive at Carters house to see him waiting outside sitting on the cement, on his phone.

He's wearing his usual outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans, black converse, a black beanie, a lot of bracelets, a black jacket and a Deadpool shirt. What? Yes, he's a common emo boy, but he's a hot one.

I pull into his drive way and he gets up and runs to my car. He says, "I'm sorry bro. I really am. He hasn't been the same since your mom committed." He gives me hug. He wraps me tightly. His hugs are the best. It's a feeling I can't possibly describe. I just get butterflies every time he touches me. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. I'm 5'11 and he is 6'2 so it plays out perfectly.

I let go and turn to get my stuff from the backseat when something stopped me. I looked at my hand and Carters hand was wrapped around it. "I love you, bro." I felt my face get hot, as it blushed. I quickly turned away, taking my hand from his. "I love you, too." I say as I get my stuff from the backseat.

             TIME SKIP

"Hey, dude." he says as he comes in the room with two cups of coffee. He hands me one of them and I thank him. "Now tell me what exactly happened." I explain what happened to Carter.

Suddenly, my face is in his chest again. He pulls away and has his hands on my face, the way you have them when you're about to kiss somebody.

He wipes my eyes with his jacket sleeve and says, "Look, Ash, there's no need to cry. This is a brand new chapter of your life." I can't control myself from the feeling anymore. Our faces move closer together and collide.